Michelle Pfeiffer

Me and Kate Capshaw Are

Too Old For This Crap

4/13/2014 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0413-michelle-pfeiffer-kate-capshaw-splash-01Michelle Pfeiffer and Kate Capshaw looked a little confused Saturday afternoon while hanging out at Coachella ... but not as confused as everyone else.

The two actresses made their way through the annual festival filled with hipsters half their age -- Michelle is 55, Kate is 60 -- but didn't seem fazed by it in the slightest.  Truth be told, they look great, nonetheless ...

If only the doorman from "Knocked Up" was outside Coachella.

Chris

Poor ladies. Only two comments for story, one spam, one twelve year old. Can't let that happen, so here goes. "Who cares how old they are, I would bang either in a New York minute!". There. However, I am 94 years old, and a minute now is really 10 seconds. Damn.

Surfgirl

Who the fu@! Cares??? They're having fun!!!

FUYEEZUS

Good for them for doing whatever the hell they want. I'm sure these women are a lot more fun to hang with than the disrespectful **** who wrote this crappy article.

hifimommy

What a rude comment. I remember when TMZ posted a video of Danny Devito jamming out to Deamau5. There wasn't a derogatory comment about his age(and he's pushing 70) just that it was cool that he was there. So what if those older ladies were there? The Pet Shop Boys were performing at Coachella and so were the Pixies. Belive me, the members of those bands are the same age as Kate and Michelle. Personally , I would love to see those gals there they were probably the only chicks who weren't wearing thos GOD AWFUL idiotic high waisted shorts that I have been seeing in the photos. Shame on you TMZ you ageist sexist A HOLES!!!

Hell's Belle

Good for them! Alot of celebs go to Coachella. The headline and story are beyond idiotic though.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Don't be a-holes tmz

Purple Haze

So women aren't allowed to have fun after a certain age, TMZ?

Edddie Nash

Good for them. Seems like everybody was at Coachella. Paul McCartney and Prince were there too.

Ace

Anyone over 50 needs to be reminded which is the brake, and which is the accelerator, after a long day in the sun.

pat

Not such a biggie. I'm 60 and I wouldn't mind checking things out over there. I just wouldn't go out and get a costume.

Besides they were around for the REAL music festivals back in the 70s. And there were some really good ones too that would put Coachella to shame.

Reed

Stupid headline as usual for TMZ grade school writers but Michelle is looking a lot younger than say a Lindsay Lohan attending this event and a lot less confused.

Curly

They look way better than the swanky used up girls of a much younger age. Good for them for being there! Gee.. who would I rather hang out with? A couple of Kartrashian's or a couple of super nice and pretty older women? No brainer.

whocares

**** off TMZ. This is ridicoulous. Shame on you.

myopinion

They looks GREAT!!!!!! Enjoy yourselves.

Cj

Age has nothing to do with it.. That was pretty low tmz...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments