'Love & Hip Hop' Star

Hardcore Sex Tape

With Reality Co-Star

4/14/2014 12:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0411_sex_tape_mimi_launch
"Love & Hip Hop" star Mimi Faust is finally making love not war -- in a BRAND NEW SEX TAPE -- and her partner in slime is her co-star and BF from the reality show.

Vivid honcho Steve Hirsch tells TMZ ... he got hold of the sex tape starring Mimi and Nikko Smith, and then contacted them to sign off on it going public. He says "Love & Hip Hop" producers also gave their blessing ... presumably in an effort to spice up the reality show for next season.

We've seen clips of "Mimi & Nikko: Scandal in Atlanta" ... it's the real deal and it's intense.  It's scheduled for release later this month.

As the saying goes, when all else fails ... make a sex tape.

JBDragon

I have to say, I have no idea who these people are?!?!?! I really don't care and I don't think a Sex tape is going to change that!!!

Buggs-Bunny

Mimi the money you made from this video won't last however the hurt you caused your child by making this video WILL.

Ray8

Sex tape? Looks like it was professionally shot with the different camera angles in all. More scenes on another website. This is what reality TV is coming to?

george

Dang! Somebody done went Madinga on this b#^*h

kookey84

Wow. She was already a wack looking bitch now she a pathetic one too. I guess bad press is better than none when it comes to her. Smfh

123love

I can't believed she actually ketvthem release such a tape she talked so bad about José line and she doing the same thing ... seems a little desperate to me

123love

Let them

JanaeC

I believe the tape was going to leak regardless. Now ask yourself, would u get paid for it or let the world see your goods for free??? I am still in shock about this. Im not a fan of Niko and I feel like she should leave him alone. Mimi please stop letting these men use and abuse u. Get control of yourself!

Starwatcher2012

Good example MiMi for your daughter. My heart cries for poor little Eva. Both her parents are lost. SMDH

CremeBrulee

Twerk it while he jerks it.

Cinner

Yuckkkkkk

Numapass

I prefer celebrity sex tapes when they are stolen rather than concocted for ratings. - pass

kaylah

**** the fake ass release date I HAVE THE VIDEO PARTS 1-15 follow me on instagram @KayyDidThat I'm deleting all of them @ midnight before I get reported !!!

Memi

this is photo shoped please look at the one picture where they are laying on the bed u can not lay on ur stomach and your kneecap face up ward physically impossible this is fake the sex tape ain't real lol also there's a picture where her leg reach over the bed this is a so called king bed she 5'6 he leg ain't going to reach over the whole bed and if yall notice in the picture where hes on top where is the penetration no where cause this is a made up fairy sex tape u stupid f*** (superbad quote lol) please dont lay on ur stomach to make ur knee face up ward we human not birds .

Michorizo