'Love & Hip Hop' Star

Hardcore Sex Tape

With Reality Co-Star

4/14/2014 12:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0411_sex_tape_mimi_launch
"Love & Hip Hop" star Mimi Faust is finally making love not war -- in a BRAND NEW SEX TAPE -- and her partner in slime is her co-star and BF from the reality show.

Vivid honcho Steve Hirsch tells TMZ ... he got hold of the sex tape starring Mimi and Nikko Smith, and then contacted them to sign off on it going public. He says "Love & Hip Hop" producers also gave their blessing ... presumably in an effort to spice up the reality show for next season.

We've seen clips of "Mimi & Nikko: Scandal in Atlanta" ... it's the real deal and it's intense.  It's scheduled for release later this month.

As the saying goes, when all else fails ... make a sex tape.

kaylah

truth123456789

She is to old to be so stupid. When this man is done dragging her down he's on to next. Well I forgot she's used to sharing....message!!!

kaylah

kaylah

kaylah

Nancy

Why do these women not realise that you can't take poor decisions like this back. You'd think procreating with Stevie J would be Mimi's worst life choice but alas - she's trumped herself.

Sunshyne

This just a publicity stunt to promote the season of Love and Hip Hop Http://sgeorge.Le-vel.com

jazzyyellagal

The even sadder part is that she has a daughter the will eventually see this, Just trash

kandyrain

People are haters, kill yo self for everyone talking junk about this lady,.It is not you so what is your worry. Who are you to judge .

kandyrain

rcytrcy01@yahoo.com

Nasty, just nasty

keller

If you notice she only looks into the camera when she has alone shots. When she is in the actual sex scene she looks ashamed, her eyes are always down or away. I always thought she was the classy one. I wonder if she is doing this to make Stevie jealous. I think it is opening a can of worms for her but again this is her life and she has to live it.

carol hoousendove

This girl that you call a star is the one the show could do without. Now she has a sex tape thanks Kim another nobody trying to make it.

JustBeingHonest

O.K. republicans, this one is definitely NOT President Obama's fault. Please Fox news, don't blame him for this. haha

kaylah

**** the fake ass release date I HAVE THE VIDEO PARTS 1-15 follow me on instagram @KayyDidThat I WILL APPROVE YOU please BE PATIENT I have 500+ request everyone will get approved and followed back ******