'Love & Hip Hop' Star

Hardcore Sex Tape

With Reality Co-Star

4/14/2014 12:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0411_sex_tape_mimi_launch
"Love & Hip Hop" star Mimi Faust is finally making love not war -- in a BRAND NEW SEX TAPE -- and her partner in slime is her co-star and BF from the reality show.

Vivid honcho Steve Hirsch tells TMZ ... he got hold of the sex tape starring Mimi and Nikko Smith, and then contacted them to sign off on it going public. He says "Love & Hip Hop" producers also gave their blessing ... presumably in an effort to spice up the reality show for next season.

We've seen clips of "Mimi & Nikko: Scandal in Atlanta" ... it's the real deal and it's intense.  It's scheduled for release later this month.

As the saying goes, when all else fails ... make a sex tape.

Wow ...

Nothing but desperate people. They will regret it. They always do. Look at Paris, Kim K and Farrah. They are all ashamed of it, otherwise they wouldn't get mad when asked about it.

WUNOTANG-SEXTAPE

DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY>

Jess

This is no way for a mother to behave!

PureRadiance

Simple advice. If you don't want your sex tape leaked out, DON'T make one in the first place azzholes.

luckycat

Looks like a nasty DRAG QUEEN to me.
He must be on the TRAN-LOW!!!!!

BDSMASTER

Cool. Another one of the million sex tapes to add to the list for viewing pleasure on the internet. I feel sorry for the sluts kid. If she had of knocked on my bedroom door we could have made a tape to add to my ever growing library but only for my viewing pleasure. Deuces !

Surfgirl

I tought Mimi was a chick with self respect!!! Now she's a money hungry $slut!

stfu please

Trash...next!

Ben M.

Umm... you TMZ guys do know that this is NOT the Nikko Smith from the 4th season of American Idol, right? This is a completely different guy...

Donna

WHO???

troublesome1

Smh. She was way beyond the bs to me and now is just as trashy as Joseline. She keep creating topics for people to bring up on the show and in person. How is she gone explain that to her kids when they get enough to understand mommy banged on camera for money.

Lady Bug

You only live once so don't be hard on Mimi. After all, she's been dating this guy for a while. So if she want the world to see that she's made a sex tape with her man then let her. Mimi may need the $$$ or she could be doing this to get back at Stevie J, who knows......

DannyBoy

That should be me ****ing her

Lady Bug

Well I am sure that Mimi has a story to tell her little girl before she finds out from other people. I believe Mimi is doing this to lash out at Steve J. In my opinion Mimi may feel embarrassed because the world saw Steve J. dis her for Josaline H. So now I guess she feels like turning the table of hurt, embarrassment and pain onto him. They say "desperate times call for desperate measures".

kenzie_baby