Miley Cyrus

Hospitalized For Severe Allergic Reaction

4/15/2014 3:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Miley Cyrus Hospitalized
Miley Cyrus
is in the hospital ... after a sudden and apparently severe allergic reaction to medicine.

Miley was in Kansas City for a concert Tuesday night on her Bangerz tour.  It appears Miley was at the arena -- the Sprint Center -- when she fell ill.  We're told she had a bad reaction to antibiotics.

Doctors ordered her on bed rest immediately.

Here's what's interesting ... A TMZ employee happens to be in Kansas City and just texted us an hour ago telling us Miley was out shopping with her mom ... so it seems whatever reaction she had was sudden.

The concert has been cancelled.  She also cancelled her concert last Monday in Charlotte due to the flu.

0415_miley_cyrus_get_well_soon_footer

truthtalks

LOL STD

antony

What? She finally put some pamties on and she got a yeast infection ?

mbumble

The whole family needs a 5150.

4 SURE

Is that thing she's holding up what they found in her kooch?

Grater

Bet it was Levaquin! I took it 2 years ago and still haven't recovered! Google it- Levaquin can cause permanent damage!!

Gullible

For once I am prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt. If it is SJS or worse still TENS then yes, it could be that sudden and that devastating or even deadly. I jave had SJS and am lucky to be alive and still have my eyesight thanks to very quick thinking ER doctors. In my case it was an anti-anxiety drug but I have also had a lesser reaction to penicillin that will be SJS if I ever am exposed to that drug again. You can get it from ANY medication, even over the counter headache pills. Google it. Be aware. It might save your life one day.

Eli

Oh my god. You are the most pathetic "human beings" I've ever witnessed in my life. These comments are making me sick. Get a life

Hera

It's called, 'dope sick'

Joan Smith

Can you be allergic to alcohol and drugs? or are those pregnancy rumors not rumors?

Crabby

could not have been that bad of a reaction bitch didnt die

DiM

Hopefully they'll feed her there. She hasn't eaten
a balanced meal in ages.
I have to say, though that a hypersensitivity to antibiotics like sulphonamides isn't so uncommon. Particularly if you have asthma. I've seen folks who have taken Sulfafurazole for UTI or an Inner ear infection become faint.

SGT. Ryan Anderson USMC

Here is my prediction. If Miley Cyrus dies, Justin beiber will "mysteriously" disappear and never be heard from again. Think about it.

Taurus-4-

Miley cryus dead of overdose. I can't wait to see that on tmz its disgusting how she became she really should be ashamed of herself

lcmb

STD-laden? Please hand out antibiotics to those around her.

belyoe

You can't drink or take drugs when you're on antibiotics..same thing happened to a friend of mine..she'll be ok