Kate Upton

Of Course I Love My Body

I'm Hot, You Idiots

4/16/2014 3:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0416_kate_upton_twitter
This is fantastic: Kate Upton -- one of the hottest women in the world -- has bravely taken it upon herself to dispel crazy reports she's insecure about her body ... insisting she loves every inch of her flawless physique.

The Sun newspaper ran a story over the weekend purporting to quote Kate, who allegedly said, "I wish I had smaller boobs every day of my life." But Kate now insists she never said that.

She just tweeted, "Unfortunately, what was said about my body is completely made up to try and drum up controversy where there is none. Like every woman, I have moments of insecurity, but I love and am proud of my body -- every part of it -- and wouldn't change a thing."

That's right. Kate Upton wouldn't change a thing about her body. Imagine that.

0416_kate_upton_sexy_instagram_twitter_photos_footer

Just My Opinion

I think Marie Osmond is more pretty than she is, and I like how she turn down being in Playboy too. You can be just as beautiful with your clothes on, and not showing your twin girls to the world.

imdaman

WHO cares if shes from a trust fund shes flippin hot stop hating on her

molet

Jus another white beautiful gorgeous lady wit nice lookn feet toezzz etc I luv it!!!!

kitnplayn

This was her when her name was Caitlin Upton, and she was the dumbest person in America....

Rigby

She's cute but the ditzy no brain thing is unattractive

queenE

I wanna love her body and im not even a lesbian.. call me kate

sfrandiver

I like them too Kate!!!

David

You look like a retired prostitute. All used up and thinking that you are still hot. Which I might say, you were never hot. So you have tits. A cow has tits (utters) too. At least a cow gives milk. Your tits have no functionality, except to hang there and make you look fat. Wait until later when they start drooping down to your knees.

ilovepulp

why do people think shes hot?? I see hotter people everyday. Her boobs are flabby.

NoDoubtfan

The only reason she's in this game is cause of her grandfather. He's the founder of Whirlpool. Come one people.. You really think her flabby body got her on the cover of SI magically? Nah.

bonnie bell

IF SHE HAS KIDS she is going to look like a LARGE HIPPO WITH COW UTTERS HANGING LOW.

ockyoz

If only she had a waist and nice legs... she's all about juicy boobs and a pretty face

ricosauve15

That's funny. I love every inch of her body to

Chris

She's cute. Not sure yet whether to stalk her or adopt her.

Tascer

That rack has seen more semen than a sperm bank.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments