Kate Upton

Of Course I Love My Body

I'm Hot, You Idiots

4/16/2014 3:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0416_kate_upton_twitter
This is fantastic: Kate Upton -- one of the hottest women in the world -- has bravely taken it upon herself to dispel crazy reports she's insecure about her body ... insisting she loves every inch of her flawless physique.

The Sun newspaper ran a story over the weekend purporting to quote Kate, who allegedly said, "I wish I had smaller boobs every day of my life." But Kate now insists she never said that.

She just tweeted, "Unfortunately, what was said about my body is completely made up to try and drum up controversy where there is none. Like every woman, I have moments of insecurity, but I love and am proud of my body -- every part of it -- and wouldn't change a thing."

That's right. Kate Upton wouldn't change a thing about her body. Imagine that.

0416_kate_upton_sexy_instagram_twitter_photos_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Sin D

Women should PRAISE her for female empowerment...and her boobs...

indaknow

Please breast feed me!

ALIZE

She kinda looks like Anna Nicole Smith

Jeff

For someone that doesn't wanted to be treated like a toy sure acting like one

aisha86

I don't really get the hype over her. She is a cute girl sir of resembles Anna Nicole smith but something is off abt her body she appears long and lean until u get to her mid section she looks wide then she is very top heavy but extra slim on the bottom she does not have a waist. Ppl classify her as curvy but she does not have a curvy body. She is very pretty in touched up pictures but outside of that she looks like a typical cute girl u see walking on the beach in California. I don't see model in person or body wise and I'm not saying she is fat she is far from fat.

Tonja

No, Kate Upton is full of herself. She knows she is not HOT. She has a big, huge and goooeeeey torso. Lots of fat around her tummy and no assitol.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5