Kris Jenner

I'm Going to the Hospital

And Bruce is By My Side

4/16/2014 10:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0416_bruce_kris_jenner_getty
Kris Jenner
has a medical problem that required her to go to the hospital, and even though they're separated when times get tough her go-to person is still Bruce.

We've learned Kris just went to a hospital in Thousand Oaks -- near her home -- for X-rays and possible tests for an undisclosed medical problem.  She was accompanied by Bruce, who we believe came from his home in Malibu to be with her.

Kris and Bruce have actually become closer we're told since their separation, because there's no tension over the relationship anymore -- they're simply close friends and confidantes.

Again ... it's unclear why Kris needed to go the hospital.

0416_kris_jenner_get_well_soon_footer

nonya byzness

There is nothing wrong with her. She Is Doing It For The Attention

Rigby

She's faking it. She's only going because everyone and there mom has been in the hospital these past few days.... Attention whore

Doodlebug

Probably a liver transplant from all the wine she drinks

Wade

hospitals don't treat irrelevance Kris. But you are sure to generated some publicity and that seems to always make you feel better

sfrandiver

News Flash. A Kardashian is about to use the bathroom. Stay Tune. TMZ will give you an update if it is one or two.

Bob

I think she is suffering from a rotten vagina, thus the smell they were complaining about

TJ

Alcoholic liver acting up?? Thanks for taking the time to call Harvey with the info, KRIS.

think101

WOW, Tough crowd here. Geeeeez.

Chgome

They all need to be popped. Maybe one of the baby momma's of the men they steal will pop one of them. Worst things can happen.

Unbroken Chain

Lets hope this is the beginning of the end of her. I hate that I say that but I truly mean it. Boy, Bruce looks like a maniquin cancer patient. What's going on there? I bet he prays she has inoperable cancer

ccpup

First, call TMZ. Second, check make-up. Third, cameras outside? Yep. Fourth, make sure waiting room, x-ray room, and doctor's office are all properly lit.

Okay, NOW I can go to the "doctor" (and hopefully beef up the sagging ratings of my meal ticket ... I mean, show)

OnThree

Did Kris call you from the hospital?

TJ

RDL reports son is in rehab, in Arizona. Son was crushed over losing LAMAR.

pseudonym

It's all those STDs she has eating away at her vagina.

Gary

Guess what...NOBIDY CARES KMZ...of course they had to call you first and I'm sure the cameras from the scripted "reality " show followed.. And is fish wrapper owned by the Krapdashian family?...if not I can imagine the millions the publicity people have to pay out to constantly write about this below average looking family...and already trying to build up the mediocre looking young daughters. ...BTW...how many copies of the Vogue issue did he Kardashian/ Jenners have to buy to make it look like it sold?...none of the stores in the South Bay sold any copies...the racks in the stores are full of that issue.