Miley Cyrus

Death of Dog Triggered Illness

... Which Triggered Hospitalization

4/16/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0415_miley_cyrus_gettyMiley Cyrus may have been rushed to the hospital because of a bad reaction to antibiotics, but we're told the reason she was on the meds was because she wore herself down by hard partying and an emotional meltdown over the death of her dog.

Sources connected to Miley tell TMZ ... she has been "an emotional mess" since her dog Floyd died earlier this month.  We're told she had crying fits and has been unable to sleep.

041514_miley_cry_launch
Our sources say Miley's escape has been partying ... as one person said, "She's been off the rails since this happened."  We're told she's been drinking a lot and drugs are also involved.

We're told Miley was on meds because she got sick from being extremely worn down.

Everything's connected to everything.

We reached out to Miley's rep ... so far no word back.

0416_miley_performance_pics_footer

James

The dog was probably glad to get away from her and her slutty lifestyle.

James

The dog was probably glad to her away from her slutty *ss.

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

I'd spew my goo, all over that zona face.

K South West

I wonder how much she had to pay a "Licensed Doctor" to actually write that it was this and not Cocaine...yea and Harvey's a lawyer...

James

The dog was probably darned glad to get away from her slutty lifestyle. He is most definitely in doggie heaven for putting up with that whore.

AceSpade

All you people talk crap about her and your saying there is something wrong with her? She is still young and has plenty of time to change. But based off of all your judgments most of you just hate yourselfs, and because she is famous and at a tender time in her life you guy's all just let loose on it. I bet most people on this site are in there 30s and 40s. Really? You people just need to find a hobby. This girl is smart and rich for a reason. And what she does is none of your F u. C k in g buisness. Get a life.

rosa

I'm not her fan but I understand the loss of a pet. I didn't used to before our doxie got sick and we had to send her to heaven. It was truly one of the most painful & difficult things I have been through. I did cry a lot. I'm in recovery so drinking isn't an option for me but I'm sure I would have been drinking if drinking was ok for me. Unfortunately, MC is going down a slippery road and all the self medicating she is doing will only hurt her in the end. In the end, I do feel bad for her emotion distress when it comes to the passing of your friend. MC don't like you but I'm rooting for you as a human being.

Courtney

I have not approved of Miley's actions as of late, however I feel badly that she is taking it so hard after the loss of her dog. We are very close to our dog, and would be devastated if something were to happen to her.

Jay

She must take the same antibiotics Lindsay Lohan takes.

All the partying and drug use has clearly caught up with her. Hopefully the next story is "Miley Cyrus Checks Into Rehab"

skittlesbreaker19

She has $$$, she's famous & she's crying over her dog?! Get over it! It's a damn pet! Probably never home to see the damn thing!

Your S&M Girlfriend

Gee I seem to recall Miley not too long ago acting like it was a huge deal, saying "HAS ANYONE SEEN MOLLLLLLY?" as if it was some big inside joke. I guess all of her drugs caught up with her. Poor thing. Better luck next time.

Dobbins

Lighten up people or we will hear the wrath of Kelly Osborn once again defending Cyrus and Justine Bieber..."oh come on, they're just kids." Such role models these days huh?

Cherie

Now with all the drugs in her system expect her to have a child, not right. And do the blame game must be the shots. Write books deny than push it. And make a lot of money off it. After all young dumb cash machine. The media loves them if they lean the right way. As long as they lead others off a cliff. To those saying it does not matter if a woman takes hard core drugs. Your ovaries have the same amount of eggs from birth they will mature and you will have a period later in life. They do not regenerate. If you flush them with drugs you have now damaged them. So what you do in teens and 20's will come back to haunt you. Woman's health is a lot more than just abortions. Something you will never ever hear. So if Miley wants to be a mother she should clean up her act. If she is just a cash cow party on.

discdriver

Another Elvis, Jackson and so many others. Fame can destroy you as well as enrich your estate for others.

Rigby

She was gone all the time. I bet she didn't even play with it or take care of it other than to take pictures. Sit down.