Miley Cyrus

Death of Dog Triggered Illness

... Which Triggered Hospitalization

4/16/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0415_miley_cyrus_gettyMiley Cyrus may have been rushed to the hospital because of a bad reaction to antibiotics, but we're told the reason she was on the meds was because she wore herself down by hard partying and an emotional meltdown over the death of her dog.

Sources connected to Miley tell TMZ ... she has been "an emotional mess" since her dog Floyd died earlier this month.  We're told she had crying fits and has been unable to sleep.

041514_miley_cry_launch
Our sources say Miley's escape has been partying ... as one person said, "She's been off the rails since this happened."  We're told she's been drinking a lot and drugs are also involved.

We're told Miley was on meds because she got sick from being extremely worn down.

Everything's connected to everything.

We reached out to Miley's rep ... so far no word back.

0416_miley_performance_pics_footer

Kiloshi

She is nothing but a brat! I would feel sorry for her but I don't! The only thing I feel sorry for is the dog that had to live with this skank!!

Barbara

Huh? This is more over a drug overdose than a DOG.. for Pete's sake!! This little girl needs to check out and try to have a real life as a young adult or teeny bopper.She's going to crash and burn. right now she's WAY off course!! Someone needs to SHUT HER DOWN, if they love her.

Miamivic

SHE WAS FAST TO POST PICS OF MOONIE WHEN SHE GOT HIM WHERE ARE THE PICS OF MOONIE WITH THE NEW OWNERS NOW & WHY WOULDN'T MOM TAKE MOONIE & HOLD TILL SHE WAS READY.

Is Moonie alive & well? Who knows?

Robert Schiele

Drunks and drug addicts always have some excuse for their behavior, and that's what Miley is: a drunk and a drug addict. So far, she's been able to hang on enough to make a pile of money, but sooner or later it'll catch up to her and she'll either lose everything she has or she'll end up dead.

Lola

I knew it she had a STD gave to her dog and killed it, now she is on antibiotics what a sleze bag!

Binky

I feel sorry for the loss of her pet. I recently lost my 11 year old Yorkie, Binky, and I still cry over her loss. But I also think it is time for Miley to straighten up and fly right!

Badass2012

Get well soon, Bieber!

Marine2000

Oh give me a freaken break. I had to put my dog to sleep yesterday. Losing her dog is a piss poor excuse. She was doing drugs and drinking like a alcoholic long before her dog died. She is a mess. She is not entertaining and her music sucks. Only thing keeping her in the tabloids is how screwed up and a mess she is. Grow up girly welcome to the real world

SigIam04

No, DRUGGIE WHORE triggered illness...which triggered hospitalization.

@#$%!

That dog committed suicide from having to live with this hillbilly drug wh0re

Ltpar

Drug use and overdose or addiction. She is on a one way train picking up speed rapidly. Better get her some help fast or she will end up as another celebrity statistic.

Miamivic

This is what happens when you brag about drugs and act like a slut in public. No one believes it's anything but drugs, STD's or poor ticket sales.

actionwriter

Look close.....Miley is a guy,....Justin is a Chic........yup, s'truth fersure, yup

Sadiemay

This story os total BS. She got a bad batch. Antibiotics my ass.

Ferndog68

She's been off the rails way before her dog died. The dog is not the issue. The issue is within herself.