Wu-Tang-Affiliated Rapper

Cuts Off His Penis

in Suicide Attempt

4/16/2014 8:34 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Wu Tang Rapper Cuts Off PenisA rapper affiliated with Wu-Tang Clan was rushed to the hospital early Wednesday after he cut off his penis and then jumped off a second story balcony in what police believe was a suicide attempt ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Our sources say ... cops were called to an apartment building in North Hollywood at around 1:00 AM and found Christ Bearer -- aka Andre Johnson -- on the sidewalk critically injured.

Christ Bearer is a member of the rap group Northstar ... a group discovered by members of Wu-Tang Clan.  Two members of a group Bearer collaborates with live in the same apartment building and tell TMZ they were there early this morning when Christ Bearer suddenly -- without warning -- cut off his penis and jumped off the balcony.  They say they were not on "any hard drugs that would cause him to do such a thing."

The two men say they rushed downstairs and Christ Bearer had already jumped up and began screaming incoherently.

041614_northstar_bearer_launch_v2
Johnson was rushed by ambulance to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.  It's unclear if doctor's are attempting to reattach Johnson's penis.

Johnson is a rapper who was in a group founded by members of Wu-Tang Clan.

0416_christ_bearer_andre_johnson_wu_tang_photos_footer

MarquettaJStafford

Rain

He must have been on the marijuanas.

blondie454

Some thing wrong must of happened to trigger him to hurt himself. I hope he'll be able to recover from this physical and mentally

BMac

No more BOOM BOOM for this tick turd.

heather

...he will regret that in the morning...

itzkathy

wow, nowTHAT is a sure way to get some publicity for your NEVER HEARD OF band. I call BS, "NO DRUGS" and THIS happens??? Interesting to see how this plays out.

t

He found out he has a std

t

My cuzzannknows a few people and we are hearing he got a std Like HIV. And cut that dirty dick off

TheMoniq64

I wonder did he castrate himself and attempt suicide because of a breakup of a relationship?

wutangless

Wutang clan ain't got nothing to f$ck wit

PinkDiamonds 44

Ok those two guys are the worst two interviewees I ever witnessed. Dude on his cell phone and the other one packing back and forth. while both keep saying I don't know ..but I was there. HELL WHY DID YOU KEEP TALKING TO THESE TWO IDIOTS. I'M freaking Dizzy after struggling to watch that interview. They don't know..now I don't know either!

HumpCity

Negro you crazy as F**K! Aint nothing in this world, or the next, gone make me cut my slong off!!!

Keith

He really went off half-****ed.

Sorry, I'm not going to sift thru the thousands of previous posts to see if this has been said yet.

Rude_Rick

No More Poon-Tang for this Wu-Tang!

Phil

Last news inread said no, no reattachment!
I'm sure he'll be sorry and mad about this in a few days.