Wu-Tang-Affiliated Rapper

Cuts Off His Penis

in Suicide Attempt

4/16/2014 8:34 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Wu Tang Rapper Cuts Off PenisA rapper affiliated with Wu-Tang Clan was rushed to the hospital early Wednesday after he cut off his penis and then jumped off a second story balcony in what police believe was a suicide attempt ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Our sources say ... cops were called to an apartment building in North Hollywood at around 1:00 AM and found Christ Bearer -- aka Andre Johnson -- on the sidewalk critically injured.

Christ Bearer is a member of the rap group Northstar ... a group discovered by members of Wu-Tang Clan.  Two members of a group Bearer collaborates with live in the same apartment building and tell TMZ they were there early this morning when Christ Bearer suddenly -- without warning -- cut off his penis and jumped off the balcony.  They say they were not on "any hard drugs that would cause him to do such a thing."

The two men say they rushed downstairs and Christ Bearer had already jumped up and began screaming incoherently.

041614_northstar_bearer_launch_v2
Johnson was rushed by ambulance to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.  It's unclear if doctor's are attempting to reattach Johnson's penis.

Johnson is a rapper who was in a group founded by members of Wu-Tang Clan.

0416_christ_bearer_andre_johnson_wu_tang_photos_footer

My_Kingdom_For_A_Nose

Shermstick is a helluva drug.

STFU

I wish him better luck next time

John J. Nazarian, P.I.

Really? LMAO, I guess when you are serious you need to pick a taller building to jump from? How is his mental health, this morning, must be depressing reaching down for a scratch and arrrrrrgh!

John J. Nazarian, P.I.

So much for any 'Jizz' moments....too funny, what a nit wit.

John J. Nazarian, P.I.

Shaquille O'Neal

I would jump off a building too if I just cut off my penis!!! Yikes!! Crazy fool!!!

Koco

We don't know the whole story...he could've been missing wit someone elses chic. Homie chopped peter off and threw him off the balcony. Im trying to make some sense of this..else he was just high as a kite or down rite looney toon.

Jennifer

Johnson cut off his Johnson.

DownSouth

New outlets are reporting he went out the window half-c ock'd

Leanne

Nooooooo! His penis was innocent! Why?? Save the Penis!!!

Yurra Knutz

YIKES!!!

DownSouth

Andre Johnson was a good old man. He jumped out the window with his dik in his hand. Screaming "hey mfkr's, I'm superman" -excerpt from new RZA song

ThirtyMinuteZone

Wu Tang Clan member got nothin' to f*ck with!

/Had to...

svt

Why did'nt he go a bit higher from the second floor? Oh maybe cause of the pain he could not walk much more. Insane brainless would be an understatement!!

sexyslimnyc