Bryan Singer

I Wasn't NEAR Hawaii During Alleged Assault

I Was Filming 'X-Men' In Canada

4/18/2014 11:54 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0418-Singer-egan-hawaii-getty-01
Bryan Singer
believes he has proof that will blow his sexual accuser out of the water ... he was NOT in Hawaii during the period he allegedly committed a sexual assault.

Michael Egan claims in a new lawsuit Singer anally raped him and forced hard drugs on him during 2 separate trips to Hawaii in August and October, 1999.

Sources connected with Singer tell TMZ ... the "X-Men" director has proof he was NOT in Hawaii during that period ... he was in Toronto shooting the first "X-Men" movie.

We're told Singer will file credit card bills and various other documents proving he was in Toronto during the times in question.

We know the movie itself was shot Sept. 22 - March 3 in Toronto, but there was pre-production and we're told Singer was present.

0418_bryan_singer_through_years_footer

longbeachbitch

Liar! He raped that kid! Woody Allen all over again... but Hollywood will try and sweep it under the rug

Chris

I will patiently wait for the judge to order a trial or toss it out. Alibis are always confirmed. Now, if the court gets a screener of Days of Future Past, I might get suspicious.

Sillywilly

Ughh didn't this happen with someone else? The alleged DATE was in question? REGARDLESS when it happened IT happened.

HngBlkBtm

Bryan is just creepy in a kinda JonBenet Ramsey kinda way. He looks kinda like that nut John Mark Karr who said that he killed little JB. I'll bet bryan has a cold sweaty hand when you say hello to him. Ok... I just creeped myself out. Now I'm locking doors and looking under furniture and damn... Turned on the tv and the Bride of Chucky Movie is coming on!!!

Ferndog68

I guarantee thy guy has sucked a co k before

ariesalyson

Off with his head!

seign

Don't know if he's guilty or innocent but, if he's innocent, they should lock up the accuser for life. To falsely brand someone as a rapist in public is one of the most disgusting things you can do to another person besides actually raping them. If he's guilty, of course HE should be the one imprisoned for life. I guess we'll see.

PoorLilBitchGirl

What a sick f♢ck!! Perverted child raping abusive slob deserves the hell that is coming to him!

Teresa andrews

The kid's attorney won a $100 million verdict against the Catholic diocese in FL for priest sex abuse. I don't believe he'd bring this lawsuit without the juice to back it up.

Trigga31

Singer's pic screams rapist

Lee

Suit is being filed in Hawaii. Things allegedly happened in California. They are using a different jurisdiction to file.

Gold37

Hey Singer, less talking, more proving! Everyone's onto you, and you're clearly scrambling. Just look at the guy. He's clearly a creep!

Astrogenotype

Hollywood folk hop on planes more than regular folk grocery shop, so Singer could have done him in Hawaii and still make it back in time for the first scene on any given day. Plus he could have made purchases from businesses, located anywhere in the world, by phone or internet.

Ron Fing Swanson

This story is going to have twist and turns all over the place but Singer with his beady eyes looks like a creeper.

Unbroken Chain

I don't believe this guy. He is very creepy looking. He actually looks like a pedophile