Selena Gomez

Dumps Jenners

I Have Enough Toxic People in My Life

4/25/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0424-selena-gomez-swipe-deleted-pic-instagram-01Selena Gomez has turned her back on former BFFs Kendall and Kylie Jenner because she wants to focus on what's really important -- MUSIC -- and thinks the Jenners are nothing but a toxic distraction ... sources tell TMZ.

Sources close to Selena tell us, the singer had an epiphany after Coachella last week -- where she was surrounded by booze and drugs while hanging with the Jenner girls, Justin Bieber ... and all the hangers-on that come with them.

We're told Selena's sick of that scene -- so she's decided to cut out what she considers the biggest sources of negativity ... Jenner girls included.

0424-justin-bieber-selena-gomez-swipe-at-coachella-tmz-01Selena made the cut official, and public ... by unfollowing Kendall and Kylie on Instagram. She also deleted all her Coachella selfies with the sisters.

The Insta-purge continued ... with Bieber and a bunch of others getting dropped -- and, in fact, she's currently following ZERO people.

We're told Selena is determined to stay on the straight and narrow -- focusing on music and, get this ... going to church almost daily.

Makes ya think ... must've been one helluva party at Coachella.

0425_selena_gomez_alone_footer

Rachel...A social light of VEGAS

Happy to hear this..church is a good thing

Jo Ann

Church every day is the best thing Selena could do. It sounds like she is going through a rough time. Who better to turn to. He will help her.

Rachael

I wasn't sure of who she is beyond a kid singer, but suddenly I respect her now.

Frank

I'm glad Selena dropped them there was talk of her looking for a new manager. The mother of the K fam and scooter were being floated around. So hopefully she will find some other representation.

Selena I hope the best for you and you are doing the right thing. I really hope you don't give up acting I think that is your best bet for a longer career.

One minute someone is your friend/boyfriend. The next minute there behind your back at least you found out. It will get better Selena:)

Tim

Good for her! She is young, beautiful, and has a lot of talent in regards to music and acting, so as long as she stays focused and keeps toxic people out of her life she'll be able to do some pretty AMAZING things with both her career and personal life!

BeiberVegasHoHo

Sinner

FuckYouTMZFreedomofSpeechmyAss

I hope she gets back with her mom and stops this childish behaviour for good! You're 22, leave baby Bieber alone. Grow up!

Machelle

I don't blame her.

Edddie Nash

She dropped Taylor Swift too? She's the biggest thot of them all but she bangs bisexual white boys so she's seen as America's sweetheart.

thekatiekatkatie

People come on...Im sure its for Publicity! But please stay away from the Kards and Jenners..No bueno...

val

Congrats to you Selena Gomez and God bless you .. with your beauty and talent and God at your side, you'll race to the top and be an inspiration to all. The trash you were associated with no matter how rich, are losers in life and best to be classy and fun. That's never out of style. Best wishes to a beautiful girl !!

tanzi

Its just funny how her unfriending everyone is such a big deal like I unfriend people who rarely like my pics eventhough we are still friends I think its normal not a big deal

HillbillyHell

She needs to do 90 in 90.

Tabby Catt

good for her

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Hmmm I wonder which black rapper is nailing Kylee in the pooper tonight? Probably more than one, knowing her ha ha.