« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lil Wayne

If I Were a Clipper

I'd Quit

4/26/2014 5:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

042614_lil_wayne_launch
Lil Wayne has a message for Donald Sterling ... "F*** you.  That simple.  That easy."

Wayne tells TMZ Sports ... if he were a member of the L.A. Clippers he would absolutely, positively quit the team in protest.

Wayne is indignant over the audio posted on TMZ Sports ... essentially telling members of the team that it's ridiculous for them to bust their ass on and off the court for a guy who has no respect for them.

Wayne thinks it's shameful to line Sterliing's pockets with their sweat.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Kingme

I hate racism... But if it's **** me cracker than it's **** you to **** your mama **** your daddy and your weak ass crew...

Rigby

I'm not joking at all.... I swear I thought he died.... Woah

RobertJobs2011

Lil Wayne your the last person anyone should take advice from. You do drugs and are nothing but a thug.

chefadam

Will little wayne be paying the players?

cementmixer

If I was you I would hang myself.

The_incredible_mr_wizard

Yes. Let's listen to an idiot who used an American flag as a backdrop in a video and stepped on it. Wayne is nobody to give advice.

ness2782

He's right but it sounds like dog poo coming from him.

Ohiolady

Can't believe I'm sayn this... But I agree with LIL wayne😩

Nicoleasm

I agree, but how else will they make their money?

Dansinghh

Wasn't for slaves still be n Africa running with the animals

Jordan

The Problem with Players Quitting is all NBA owners are supporting Sterling right now. they could screw themselves if they give up or don't play in the Playoffs.

think101

Its easy to tell someone to quit their job. Actually the fans should quit.

Trigga31

Yea, show him who's boss by quitting and getting a job with your other skills at Burger King

Trigga31

There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps... then turn around and see somebody white and feel relieved.-Jesse Jackson. Why aren't blacks mad about that?

grabs11

Why tmz even posted this article is beyond me. Its basically comparable to a zookeeper giving his thoughts and opinions about stocks and bonds., This clown is a idiot! I like some of his music but as far as giving imput about anything else is just painful! And by the way wayne these players arent playing for this racist rich old man. They are playing for themselves and all the real fans who fill the seats and pay there salaries., To all these idiots telling the clippers to not play , which by the way is a few games now from reaching the western finals, is idiotic and plain dumb! All these players have always played for themselves. Which they should be doing. This oldman has is opinions, he was obviously setup by his girlfriend. The nba will fine him big-time and his words will pay the price for the next years to come. Trust me he will regret saying those racist comments cause from a business point, he will feel the rath!!