« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Meek Mill

Donald Sterling Is 'Definition Of Racism'

4/26/2014 6:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0426-meek-mill-donald-stirling-tmz-getty-01Rapper Meek Mill is blasting Donald Sterling -- saying the Los Angeles Clippers owner is the "definition of racism" ... but doesn't think he will be punished.

"Donald sterling is the definition of racism .... He could b your judge.... Your doctor.....you teacher etc" Mill wrote on Twitter early Saturday morning.

He added, "I bet nothing happens 2 him!"

Mill is clearly referring to the audio posted by TMZ Sports, in which you can clearly hear Sterling tell his GF not to bring black people to Clippers games.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Miniredhawk

Unfortunately. People are entitled to have their own opinion. Even if irbid a ****ty one...

kewljewl

He didn't do anything legally wrong. He stated his opinion. Why should he go.to jail?

The Truth

He said what he felt didnt want people to think his GF was doing black guys in public for her to keep it on the DL like black guys do. NOT a racist just can't stand the "public" believing he dates/ f&$ks black guys. Nothing wrong here move on.

nana

Yell that **** Meek!

Mare

What exactly does Meek think should happen to hin? You can't be arrested for having an opinion.

nana

Paula Deen didn't teach y'all anything?

HRH Prince Michael

Short-version:
In 1995, I worked at a 4-star hotel in SoCal.
Early one Saturday-morning I go to work
and my co-worker -a Latino-American- Jesse, is freaking-out. A guest -Mr. Sterling- is very angry at him. Jesse SWEARS he'll lose his job, and asks for my
help. So I told him, no problema:
I go to Mr. Sterling suite, a woman answers the door,
and gets Mr. Sterling. Still in his white bath-rob, I
identify myself and explain the situation with the
"new guy". I was shocked:
One of the most down-to-earth, polite, and nice
multi-millionaire's that I've met.

Let the haters, GROW A PAIR.

UPDATED
Craigslist.com/NYC/Rant and Rave Section:
"The House of David:
Psalm2_014 NOW"

Unbroken Chain

Boeing. Don't try to turn this into a big deal. Any sports fan knew this old guy was like that. He's like 90. He will be dead soon. People with those leanings are dying off and will all be gone soon. Let it be tmz, it's stupid

Duckie moore

It funny white people can talk down on us in try **** us at the sametime just like slave day we lower than dog but white men still raped the women ? you don't like us you race bs! All yall need go back to hell you blues devil that my my opinion

HRH Prince Michael

"In My Lifetime, I witnessed no greater Oppressor
than who once screamed "Oppression!" the loudest,
and I've heard no greater cry for "Mercy!" than
from the once merciless"

RIAA-NARAS-BMI-Studio-"Gansgstas"/Chumpsters:
"WE won't let another Mutha-F**** Elvis happen!"

Dmarsalli

And why should something happen to him? It's how he feels, he isn't far off and he isn't the only person that feels this way! It just so happens that someone in his camp released this private conversation he was having with his girlfriend. Get the hell over it! Tired of blacks acting as though something is owed to them! The way they look at you when your walking down the street, like they are above you but they know deep inside who's upscale. You wanna be on the same level as whites, Hispanics, Asians ect. Then take away the only defense strategy "rascism" you have and start acting civilized .

HRH Prince Michael

"..than those who once screamed..."

Duckie moore

Blue eys devil boy lovers i knew yall race was **** god shouldn't made you thing! Also **** those kids at sandy hook i swaer god i hate your race please god save the world end the white devil please they came from hell evil mom****er the lot of the but not my girlfriend she only good one lol!

Double Down

Racism in any Form is wrong. We were all created equal. That is how I will live my life until it ends. I Love and Respect all Races.

johnnyp

I really don't like white people so I feel him. Lol BUT he sounds dumb considering the majority of his players are black. More reason why the white people are the death of the world.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments