« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Donald Sterling

NEW AUDIO RELEASED

I Put Food on Black People's Tables

4/27/2014 9:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

042714_donald_sterling_launch
More Donald Sterling audio has been released ... this time, you can hear the Clippers' owner explaining that he doesn't think he's racist because he puts food on the tables of his his black employees.

The audio -- just released on Deadspin -- appears to pick up where the clip published on TMZ Sports leaves off ... with Sterling's girlfriend V. Stiviano challenging him on April 9th about why she can't post photos of black people on her Instagram page.

GF: "I don't understand, I don't see your views. I wasn't raised the way you were raised."

Sterling: "Well then, if you don't feel -- don't come to my games. Don't bring black people, and don't come."

GF: "Do you know that you have a whole team that's black, that plays for you?"

Sterling: "You just, do I know? I support them and give them food, and clothes, and cars, and houses. Who gives it to them? Does someone else give it to them? Do I know that I have—Who makes the game? Do I make the game, or do they make the game? Is there 30 owners, that created the league?"

Sterling also objects when Stiviano compares his attitude toward black people to the Holocaust.

During the conversation, Stiviano says she didn't remove a photo of L.A. Dodgers star Matt Kemp from her Instagram page because he's mixed race and light-skinned and she thought Sterling would be OK with it.

She was wrong.

Sterling also threatens to replace Stiviano with another girl in his life for not getting behind his world views on race.

042514-donald-sterling-large-launch-v4-new-part-2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

boo boo

He acts like if it wasn't for him the league wouldn't exist. There's a boat load of rich guys who want to own an nba team. He sits in a cushy chair and calls them losers while his players put their bodies on the line. There's 3 other teams in Cali alone - Sterling doesn't run the game.

Nancy

It would be great if Donald, the dinosaur dies of a massive heart attack today.

Elindio760

Aaawwww look how society is reacting to something that a old geaser said but what if obama said that we're going to war and nobody probably pay attention but if all of a sudden the media says that ***get beiber is getting deported and everyone will get excited

negreat

Most African Americans are racist. If a minority walks into a African American neighborhood this person will be attacked or killed. Most of the African Americans hate minorities and whites and say this in public through movies and music. So what is going to be done about this?

Mag95746

V. Stiviano is toxic to Donald Sterling. V. Stiviano is the type of gal that Dre allegedly beat the crap out of and left her broken for talking S _ _ T and causing him problems! Donald needs to immediately severe all ties & communication with V. Stiviano!

Chris

So TMZ did some editing? I'm not saying anything one way or another. Really. But, if he is on trial in the court of social media and public opinion, we need everything. I hate manipulation from any side, any creed, any color.

Is that right

I wish the old generation of racists would just shut their mouths and let our generation show that we as humans have evolved, that old way of thinking needs to die with them.

Fuji

He's saying what J.E.W.S. think of people of pure African descent. He said the J.E.W.S. in Israel treat the African J.E.W.S. like dogs. He'd rather go along with these artificial constructs based on skin color, rather than change or defy them.

BIGROB

You did put food on black people's table and now you got hooked up with a black gold digging hoe who is going all out to destroy your career dummy!

Spanky18

MR. DONALD STERLING, YOU ARE SUCH AN ********.

HOWEVER, YOU FORGOT TO PUT FOOD ON MY TABLE.

LASTLY, "A-SLIP-OF-THE-LIP ~ HAS SUNK YOUR SHIP~

brade33

Boo hoo gives a F*ck. "Did you know you have a whole team of black people who play for you and r*pe white girls?"

taz

Listening to this made my skin crawl. I honestly don't know who is more disgusting Sterling or his blow up doll. "Can I get you some more juice hooneeyyy?" I threw up in my mouth at that line. He sounds like a racist ass, but she is no better, and obviously taped him to blackmail him, no other reason. Isn't there a law about recording people without their consent?

Mistykins41

They both deserve each other!

StevenB

Is anyone else appalled that not single owner of another team in any sport has seen fit to release even the most generic say-nothing press release against this racism?

kitnplayn

Now do you understand why the rest of the world thinks Americans are Arrogant and Racist? This guy is in a position of authority and image, so you can only imagine how much worse it gets as you move down the white food chain. P.S. He is taking advantage of the athletic abilities of blacks, while demeaning them for being black. That's straight up dumbness.
White Girl