« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Donald Sterling

NEW AUDIO RELEASED

I Put Food on Black People's Tables

4/27/2014 9:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

042714_donald_sterling_launch
More Donald Sterling audio has been released ... this time, you can hear the Clippers' owner explaining that he doesn't think he's racist because he puts food on the tables of his his black employees.

The audio -- just released on Deadspin -- appears to pick up where the clip published on TMZ Sports leaves off ... with Sterling's girlfriend V. Stiviano challenging him on April 9th about why she can't post photos of black people on her Instagram page.

GF: "I don't understand, I don't see your views. I wasn't raised the way you were raised."

Sterling: "Well then, if you don't feel -- don't come to my games. Don't bring black people, and don't come."

GF: "Do you know that you have a whole team that's black, that plays for you?"

Sterling: "You just, do I know? I support them and give them food, and clothes, and cars, and houses. Who gives it to them? Does someone else give it to them? Do I know that I have—Who makes the game? Do I make the game, or do they make the game? Is there 30 owners, that created the league?"

Sterling also objects when Stiviano compares his attitude toward black people to the Holocaust.

During the conversation, Stiviano says she didn't remove a photo of L.A. Dodgers star Matt Kemp from her Instagram page because he's mixed race and light-skinned and she thought Sterling would be OK with it.

She was wrong.

Sterling also threatens to replace Stiviano with another girl in his life for not getting behind his world views on race.

042514-donald-sterling-large-launch-v4-new-part-2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

kitnplayn

Somebody is gonna get hoit.

Mike

Atleast he didn't call his players n1ggers,sp00ks or tar heads, right?

bring back recent posts

Guess this ningnong won't be showing up at any of his games. He better have excellent round the clock security, I feel sorry for his players . One last thing, his low life gf won't be trusted by any man now, black or white. What a dumb bell., and she thought she was so smart.

Nobledrewali

Farrakhan says anything about jews he is labeled antisemitic...he is telling the truth there rep the synagogue of SATAN..

Ohiolady

The man is old, which means I'm sure this emotion towards blacks stem from the way he was raised. He made the comment privately , and he actual does have a right to freedom of speech. Unfortunately , this private moment was made public and now he has to deal with the backlash which will forever tarnish his name .Now I understand why my parents taught me to THINK b4 I SPEAK, because you never know if your words will come back and hurt you. As a Black woman, I feel we all have had a racist moment , rather it was a joke or intentional hate. But it's a difference in a racial comment and being racist.. Sometimes a persons curiosity of another race can come off as racist....the issue stems from deciphering the difference.

Trigga31

He's done more for the black community than Jesse Jackson and al sharpton combined

JermaineJacksonsHairline

I know that Joan Rivers is happy that the focus is off of her.

Whocatea123

Big deal !!!! next !!!

Gbrlcbra

She wasn't raised like that she was raised as a whore.

Slemon

Wow. This crazy bit_h better watch her back. Guys like Sterling play hard ball. She is dumber than she looks. She exposed him as a racist. He won't let it go. Maybe not now but I say it will happen. They both deserve the **** they find themselves in.

Wow ...

TMZ, question...Donald seems to think racism is a culture, who is he referring to? Other NBA owners? Who are his friends that do not approve of her photos?

selfmade

This bitch set him up she don't love him shes with him because of his money gold digger bitch. I would not like black people also if my gold digging bitch would cheat on me with them like this bitch does to Donald Sterling

Aymamix

this would explain why society labels dirty jews as violent animals

Fuji

"You're such a big racist but can I get you some more juice, honeeyyyyy?"

hihat

What a pig this guy is. His girlfriend shows more class than he will ever exhibit -- except that she hangs with such a turd, obviously for his money. These millionaire rich white racists need to expire, sooner than later, and the world will be a much better place.