« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Donald Sterling

NEW AUDIO RELEASED

I Put Food on Black People's Tables

4/27/2014 9:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

042714_donald_sterling_launch
More Donald Sterling audio has been released ... this time, you can hear the Clippers' owner explaining that he doesn't think he's racist because he puts food on the tables of his his black employees.

The audio -- just released on Deadspin -- appears to pick up where the clip published on TMZ Sports leaves off ... with Sterling's girlfriend V. Stiviano challenging him on April 9th about why she can't post photos of black people on her Instagram page.

GF: "I don't understand, I don't see your views. I wasn't raised the way you were raised."

Sterling: "Well then, if you don't feel -- don't come to my games. Don't bring black people, and don't come."

GF: "Do you know that you have a whole team that's black, that plays for you?"

Sterling: "You just, do I know? I support them and give them food, and clothes, and cars, and houses. Who gives it to them? Does someone else give it to them? Do I know that I have—Who makes the game? Do I make the game, or do they make the game? Is there 30 owners, that created the league?"

Sterling also objects when Stiviano compares his attitude toward black people to the Holocaust.

During the conversation, Stiviano says she didn't remove a photo of L.A. Dodgers star Matt Kemp from her Instagram page because he's mixed race and light-skinned and she thought Sterling would be OK with it.

She was wrong.

Sterling also threatens to replace Stiviano with another girl in his life for not getting behind his world views on race.

042514-donald-sterling-large-launch-v4-new-part-2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Racismisdead

Remember kids....He is racist bigot that thinks he's on a modern day plantation and his players are livestock. Defend him if you want by attacking her that will only reflect on you. The posters making racially charged comments on this story are white nationalist and also a paid PR firm to distract and misdirect the attention from him to her...He is a modern day slaver with a modern day slaver mentality. There is no defending hi actions through his words whether baited or not..I'm sorry no amount of baiting would ever lead me to say the things he did. You have to have that hatred in your heart and in your soul to say those malicious things about anyone or any race. He is a cold calculating man with nothing but hatred. Before some of you white people get ahead of yourselves in his defense remember he is a billionaire an chances are if you're a poor white person he probably wouldn't be caught dead associating with you as well. DEFENSE OF THIS MAN ONLY SHOWS THE TYPE OF PERSON YOU ARE..again I repeat - the people making racially charged comments on this story are white nationalist defending one of their own through volunteer work and also a paid PR firm to distract from the real issue HIM...They will try to distract by saying she is ugly..They will try to distract you by trying to put all the blame on her without acknowledging a single fact of the issue..Do not let them divide you..Do not let them hurt you..Their goal is to create racial tension..nothing more..

Whocatea123

She's def a tranny !

Mag95746

We all put food on each other's table, regardless of ethnicity, race, culture, etc, by working together! Duh!

mike88gg

I hear black people being racist all the time. Just like now saying how much they hate white fol. but they r some butt hurt monekys who r so dumb or play the stupid card. thats why they are not like. Good job sir you speak your mind. you cant be forced to like someone thats fuken stupid.

HumanNature

Wife Of L.A. Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Sues His Mistress For Millions She Says He’s Spent On Her

Rochelle Sterling is mad as hell and she’s not going to take it any more.

Married to Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling for 50 years, Rochelle has watched him lavish millions of dollars on his new girlfriend, Vanessa Stiviano, the past few years. She wants the spending stopped and the money back.

Sterling, 81, now embroiled in a controversy over racist comment, has been openly dating Stiviano, 38, for almost four years, and his wife, according to a lawsuit shes filed against the mistress, is simply “a married woman seeking to protect and recover community property in her individual capacity.”

THE WIFE IS A "DUMBO"!!!!

SHE'S SUING THE WRONG "WHORE"!!!!!

AND SHE LET HER RACIST "WHORING" PIG OF A HUSBAND DATE THIS WOMEN FOR 4 YEARS!!!!!

mike88gg

Fuk blavks. period. all of themm burn in hell. and dont say oh say it to a black persons face. i do it all the time 1 on 1 they dont do crap unless is 5 of them puccies

Yurra Knutz

(Hmmm...
Should I wear the grey boots or burgundy?
I think I'll detail the car.
Mother's Day is coming up, wonder if she would like a surprise party?
Yeah, lets do that.
Need to buy grass seeds...)

Sterling is just an crusty old dude from another era. With certain ideas from same.

(...Should I pay a crew to paint?
Nah, I'll do it myself.
Lot's of birthdays coming up, need to make some plans...)

Lisa

Oh. Well, this recording is more incriminating than the last one, IMO. In the last recording he sounded like a jealous boyfriend who didn't want her affairs rubbed in his face. This one is more revealing.

ImSoReal

She, He, Or whatever Ot is..should be charged with elder abuse. She wants nothing but money from him. It's so apparent.

louise

just another Democrat phony Liberal. The Media never mentioned that did they?

Katie Keane

You can't fix stupid and this guy is about as stupid as they come. I have no idea how he had enough money to buy an NBA franchise. I'm a white person and am deeply offended by such comments, against any race. Money talks and the NBA, corporate sponsors, broadcasters and season ticket holders can take care of this guy. The team doesn't play to lose. They have the same goals as every other NBA team and have to take the high road. Chances are they won't (for security reasons) even allow this idiot back into the building to watch his team play. Good for the trophy girlfriend. She's smarter than he thought and taped this for a reason.

nana

Forget wat she looks like what about the things he said?

Truth is

This is so racist, it's hilarious. I laugh at these megalomaniac's fawk ups. Ignorance is a bliss. Black folks ain't chit unless they make the white man wealthy. All money driven despots!!!

LunarJunk

So is this still altered sterling supporters?

ladyvil

An the Supreme Court saysAffirmative Action is not needed, REALLY?! This DICK-FACED DOUCHE should be living under a bridge with the money Blacks have earned him! Fans are not coming to the games to see his shriveled up ass, they're coming to see his players play! HE NEEDS TO BE GONE LIKE LAST WEEK!!