« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Donald Sterling Son-in-Law

You're A Racist

And I Don't Care If You Fire Me For Saying It

4/28/2014 2:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0428_eric_miller_clippers

Donald Sterling's son-in-law, Director of Basketball Administration for the Clippers who helps run the day-to-day operation of the team, tells TMZ Sports what his father-in-law did is ignorant and racist ... and if that costs him his job ... so be it.

Here are the words of his son-in-law Eric Miller:

"I find the statements and representations made by the Clippers' team owner to be deplorable and disgusting.  There is no room in sports or society in general, for racism."

Miller goes on:  "I pledge my full support for the wonderful players, coaches and staff members of the Clippers organization.  I have complete faith that Commissioner Silver will deal with this matter swiftly and severely."

And then Miller says, "If these comments should happen to cost me my employment with the team, it is but a small price to pay to speak out against ignorance and racism."

Donald Sterling's daughter, Joanna Sterling Miller -- who is married to Eric -- says, "I am devastated and saddened by the cruel and insensitive comments expressed in these audio tapes."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

NoDoubtfan

Hitler missed Don.

GothamGirl

Awwww poopsie! Try to get a job on your own! The one through nepotism isn't working out!

Leanne

OUCH!

Usagi-chan

Obviously I'm not a sports fan. Until 2 days ago I had never heard of the clippers.

nick

I am a black person and I believe that whites have the right to hate blacks, as long as he don't discriminate , I do not want white people to love me, I am not desperate for their love....as long as he is civil and proffesional with me...

MilkyChocolateStrawberryWay

Maybe he wanted to say that he's a racist for years, but was hesitant before.

cassandra

Nobody invites transgender women to the games.

nick

Fire this fool.....the man has a riht to hate whomever he feels like....we blacks should be greatful that whites has made rules to make it illegal for private business owners to discriminate.....they don't need to love us

cluesarethere

This is part of the script. Distant yourself from him so you can inherit the team... Keeping it in the family

KIR

This is just an act to keep the from selling the team. NOT BUYING IT!!! THE STERLING FAMILY MUST SELL. NO EXCEPTION!!!

ashcan

Next week there will be damage control, he will come out, make a tearful apology with Al Sharpton at his side, then the Black peoples Stockholm's Syndrome will kick in and Blacks will forgive, UNCONDITIONALLY forget, STFU and go back to sleep while racist Jews like Donald Sterling snicker and reload. That's the new trend, tell Blacks to their face what you think of them, then apologize, offer a few trinkets and tokens then go about your business as usual.

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!

He HATES Black people!!! Black men can only play sports for him and Black women can only suck him off and swallow his Jewish load!

RACISM IS ALIVE AND WELL!!!

It's just more refined and better hidden.

Latolv

I worked at one of sterlings properties for a while..and if nobodies noticed he prefers to hire Asians or Hispanics and a few whites here and there but no blacks or middle easterns.. He has been this way for years it's sad that he has been able to get away with this for so long

deejay

Sterling wins either way if he sells it was an 18 million dollar team when he bought and its now worth at Least half a billion he will be laughing all the way to the bank

MsSumlin

Liar.

RobertJobs2011

Who else is tired of this story? TMZ please STFU already.