« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

V. Stiviano

Mysterious Visit to D.A.

Unrelated to Donald Sterling Scandal

4/28/2014 10:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0428_v_stipiano_visor_splash
The woman who taped Donald Sterling has been accused by the NBA of extorting the Clippers owner ... and she also taped hours of conversations which could be a crime if she didn't tell him in advance  -- so it's baffling that V. Stiviano just showed up at the L.A. County D.A.'s office.

Sources connected with Stiviano tell us ... she didn't go there over a case, but to "visit friends."  We're told she worked at the D.A.'s office as an intern a few years back and she just wanted to see some old pals ... yes, it's bizarre.

And if she's just visiting ... why is she carrying a briefcase?

For the record ... the Clippers statement accusing her of extortion is incorrect.  They are referring to a lawsuit filed by Sterling's wife Shelly, claiming she connived more than $1.8 million from Donald.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

buggsy16341

I think she is awful. "I wish I could change my skin" how bout changing that horse mouth. Sterling's a racist no shock there most older white folks are. She is an idiot for sleeping with him. No self respect

DingleBerry

Hope this gold digging ho is being investigated for illegal wiretapping... Pelicano's doing time for that isn't he?

static

They're all bat schiznit crazy.

Kristinajp

Every state is different...ironically I didn't know this until I watched an episode of the good wife and asked my attorney about this about a month ago. In MD it is illegal to record someone like this but not in NY....it should he in every state, the person taping is always going to try to be om their best behavior. ..I hope they throw this ho in jail for what she did to this man. Men, they think with the little heads, even the smartest of men. If this guy were younger he would have caught on to her quickly but with age come early dementia.

Mulholland Drive

She's a Daft Punk.

nana

This bitch and her ***** singlehandedly brought down the NBA franchise

Usagi-chan

This is most ridiculous get up I've ever seen. Michael Jackson couldn't have come up with this. What does she have to hide ?

Unbroken Chain

Whoever wrote this is SO STUPID!! The extortion is the taping of the conversations and she threatened to release them if he didn't pay. Boy, you guys are dumb. By the way, I am hearing from a lawyer friend in LA that these are fabricated phone calls and Sterling is biding his time and will be able to prove it within the week. Get your lawyers ready TMZ

Rectum? Damn Nearly Killed Him!

Robo Skank is that you??? .. Do your famous line 'Dead or Alive You're ***ming on Me'...

Sips

Uhh what's the thing on her head????????

Unbroken Chain

She extorted the Clippers, because he owns them and she damned money. Edited she sold the tapes to TMZ. Yes, she did sell them to TMZ after Sterling told her to walk. She is going to jail and TMZ is being sued (by kapaernick as well) stay away from sports TMZ. It's a different world that Bieber, Miley and Lindsay. You are way out of your depth

baby

I would hide my face too if i was her... what a hore

Ben IncaHutz

I doubt she interned anywhere. I would be freaking amazed she attended more then a semester of college.

bring back recent posts

Khloe and Kim are into masking their face lately, maybe they can get a bogo free special!

JA

Mel Gibson's and Donald Sterling's ex might start a club for shady girl friends on how get back at your Sugar Daddies pushing their emotional buttons and record them.