Khloe K. & French Montana

Run Homeless Cover-Up

4/28/2014 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

042814_khloe_french_launch
French Montana and Khloe Kardashian either sunk to a new low -- or were totally brilliant -- in their use of a panhandler to shield them from cameras this weekend.

You gotta watch this video of them leaving Crustacean -- as Khloe darts for her SUV, she stops to give the panhandler some money ... she even takes a photo with him.

Generous, right? Well, watch what happens in the background as she mugs with the guy.

Unclear WHY these two are still hiding -- WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE BANGING! At least the homeless guy got paid.

Dog And Pony

No surprise that any f these lowlife Kartrashians would use a homeless person so they could continue to try to coverup their adulterous ways.

Whores know how to work the street - even how to use street people. I hope he got a good shower after she touched him.

Mr. Mystery

The correct term is Shelterless.
Everyone has a Home, some have not found theirs yet.

H8Kardash

Hey TMZ thats not a homeless guy.. Thats Lamar Odom!! The real story should be that the marriage isnt over.

Miss k

Khloe face looks slimmer

MightyMatt

The man should be tested immediately for infectious diseases.

Nicoleasm

Well at least she's slowly coming back to the other side, lol

kewljewl

I wear my sunglasses at night...

Sid

With all the Sterling drama I was worried about the Kardashian Klan. Good to hear they are alive and well. I live how Kloe pretends people give a poo about her life.

cbaron

Well that worked. I didn't even see him in the G wagon. I think they're pretty smart at creating media hype. Quite often going out of your way trying to hide something actually makes a bigger deal out of everything. Now all the lemmings are talking omg she's sneaking him around. They must not want them to make a big deal out of any if this. BUT HAHA WE CAUGHT THEM. My goodness, the masses are idiots.

cbaron

You MUST watch French on the GGN on YouTube with Snoop Dogg. Either he's a lightweight with zero experience or a raging alcoholic. You have to check it out.

6one9

Wouldn't be a TMZ Monday
without
a
CRAPdASSian post!!!

cbaron

Hell, with the kardashians alledged net worth. I'd run around with them. Too bad Scott got the only good one. Nasty whores.

Wolfperm

These slutbag Kardashians/Jenners couldn't wait to get their faces and fake @ss exclusives back on the first page of the gossip sites.

bernergirl

I don't understand her attraction to French.

I love tha haters!!!

Big suprise a kardashian is acting like a whore....all she knows is how to himewreck...I HOPE TRINA BEATS UR ASS YOU UGLY BITCH

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments