« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Donald Sterling's Wife

I Partied with Stiviano

... Before I Hated Her

4/29/2014 8:54 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0429-donald-sterling-tmz-sports

Donald Sterling's wife got REALLY close with her husband's alleged mistress back in 2011 ... before Shelly suspected anything ... and TMZ Sports has the photo to prove it.

Donald, Shelly and V. Stiviano spent some quality time together at a charity gala at the Petersen Automotive Museum in Los Angeles in November '11 ... even putting their arms around each other and smiling for a group photo.

But soon after the event, Shelly declared war on Stiviano -- suing Donald's alleged side piece for allegedly stealing $1.8 million from the guy.

SIDENOTE: Think Donald knew there was a black guy in the photo? Probably didn't end up on his Instagram page.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jutland

This is what rich white boys do all the time. They LOOOOOVE black women & will pay big money to keep them & keep them hidden from their white wives. This black woman said, "I be damn if I sit back and allow your old white wife to come after me & you not do anything to help me pay lawyers to fight her ass in court". His old ass pushed his mistress over the edge with the ongoing insensitivity, emotional abuse & lack of disregard for her & her race.

Racismisdead

Why do I feel as if all the people in this picture have all had sex with other in some sort of ritual orgy....This is just getting sicker sicker...

Umanyways

If only that Dynasty style pool fight at one of the mansions was videotaped...

Mark

I also see a red guy on the left and something orange wearing a wig on the right.

Pam

Mrs. Sterling is as sick in the head as her husband is. She knows what her husband is and has always known what he is. Her continuing to sue her husband's mistresses for money and possessions which he GAVE them is an absolute joke and the attorneys filing these frivoulous lawsuits are just making money off of her. Trust me, this current lawsuit against Stiviano will be dismissed by the court just as the previous stupid lawsuits against the mistresses were. I guess we all can see why their son resorted to drugs - imagine having parents like this.

DetroitGurlz

The whole thing was BS. People can be racist in private if they chose. And exactly where is the line to qualify as racist??? He never used the N word. He just didn't want his GF posting photos with blacks or hanging all over them at the games. I don't want my kids to date or marry a black. I am not racist, I just don't want that. The world is full of hate and discrimination, I didn't want my kids to have mixed children that are the ones that end up targeted by the hate and discrimination. I am entitled to my beliefs and preferences and that doesn't make me racist. Blacks embrace and celebrate and are proud of their race, why can't i do the same?

ddbb

"Hell have no fury like a woman scorned"!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4