Game and T.I.

In Intense Standoff with LAPD

After Brutal Fight

4/30/2014 6:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

043014_ti_the_game_fight_launch_v2
The Game and T.I. were in a super-tense standoff with LAPD after a VIOLENT fight at an L.A. club early Wednesday morning.

A group of guys -- who we're told are "mutual acquaintances" of both Game and T.I. -- were denied entrance at Supperclub. The guys began arguing furiously with security when one member of the posse threw a punch at a security guy.  You hear the punch at the beginning of the fight video.

Security for the club then descended on 2 members of the posse, beating them to a bloody pulp ... at one point kicking one of them in the face while he was down.

LAPD cops were present during part of the fight ... as were off-duty officers who were working at the club.

043014_ti_the_game_launch_v2
That's when an angry T.I. and Game stormed out of the club ...  mistakenly believing COPS beat their guys up.  They got into it big time with the LAPD and  that's when the standoff begins.

You gotta watch the standoff ... it is intense and on the edge of erupting into violence.

The 2 injured men were taken to LAPD's Hollywood division but no one wanted to file charges so they left.

You hear people screaming "Bloods" and "Crips" in the video ... but we don't know if this was gang related.  But it was definitely bad.

0429-police-on-scene

JermaineJacksonsHairline

I was hoping to find at least 1 Asian or 1 white in the group but nope its all black sometime we are in the wrong but sometimes other races are intimidated when they see a bunch of black people and they treat us like we are a gang but when its any other races together they are considered a group.

HRH Prince Michael

I lived in SoCal along time.
General Rule-of-Thumb?
Respect, gets respect.
Disrespect, gets beat-down.

summertime

so T.I. needs to get home to his wife & 12 kids & drop games old ass off at home. This **** is ridiculous.

ms.b

LAPD is so corrupt . All the officers are trigger happy when it comes to dealing with black people defending themselves by just using their words as defense. They gonna push somebody the wrong way one day and somebody gonna kill them all . I wouldnt feel for them at all .

Shaquille O'Neal

What a bunch of dumb idiotic losers!!!! Trying to act tough when these punks are a bunch of wimps!! Blaming the police again!??? Really??? Get a clue you dopes!!!

Hijab_Rojo12

Hmmm and people are upset that Donald Sterling doesn't want blacks at his games.

Mike

That's some angry young black males right there. Lots of big egomaniacs who can't handle being dissed even a little bit. Most of them are probably high as a kite too.

I'm surprised a bigger fight didn't break out with knives, guns and the whole thing. I remember TMZ being there for a big fight where someone got shot a year or two ago.

tj

Like how that parking lot security guard kicked the guy while he was (being held) down like a f*cking p*ssy. I never comment on these and i don't care about T.I., the Game or the LAPD but that is the biggest b*tch move.

Bob Barker

At least T.I. has some sense. Game is a wannabe thug. I hope 50 puts him in the ground.

ms.b

Never said LAPD started anything. Its all about the way it was handled

Frank

I am surprised that LAPD is not blamed for racism. Let's wait and see.

Tiffany

wow! the ignorance is running rapid on TMZ comments today! let's just forget about all the white people TMZ's done stories on, fighting at clubs like animals. you people are stupid as hell. you're gonna find dumbasses in all colors, so lets not turn this into a race thing, mmmkay

alex

Oh the troubles of rich people and their hangers on. Little sympathy here

Decker

Just let their gay lovers into the club !

HumanNature

Wheres George Zimmerman when you need him.