Game and T.I.

In Intense Standoff with LAPD

After Brutal Fight

4/30/2014 6:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

043014_ti_the_game_fight_launch_v2
The Game and T.I. were in a super-tense standoff with LAPD after a VIOLENT fight at an L.A. club early Wednesday morning.

A group of guys -- who we're told are "mutual acquaintances" of both Game and T.I. -- were denied entrance at Supperclub. The guys began arguing furiously with security when one member of the posse threw a punch at a security guy.  You hear the punch at the beginning of the fight video.

Security for the club then descended on 2 members of the posse, beating them to a bloody pulp ... at one point kicking one of them in the face while he was down.

LAPD cops were present during part of the fight ... as were off-duty officers who were working at the club.

043014_ti_the_game_launch_v2
That's when an angry T.I. and Game stormed out of the club ...  mistakenly believing COPS beat their guys up.  They got into it big time with the LAPD and  that's when the standoff begins.

You gotta watch the standoff ... it is intense and on the edge of erupting into violence.

The 2 injured men were taken to LAPD's Hollywood division but no one wanted to file charges so they left.

You hear people screaming "Bloods" and "Crips" in the video ... but we don't know if this was gang related.  But it was definitely bad.

0429-police-on-scene

ms.b

Im looking at white trash right now out my window waiting to get in my office begging for food stamps and tanf. Got 3 kids with different men and no father in the picture .

Wheat

Roxy84

Regardless of who it was that one guy in red should had not gotten beat up like that by the security or LAPD he doesn't seem to be a security guard because if you see he has a jacket anthem actually security guys are suited up. Yeah it got intense. I just think there were too many guys being violet toward 2 guys in the floor. Yeah I know the guys were being resistant but I don't see it being enough to have many all over each one and being physical as they did. And the little guy must get sued for physical abuse maybe that way he learns his lesson in how to follow the right protocols.

ms.b

Got to go interrogate this trash outside my office . Be back in a few lol

Areader

Why doesn't this happen when Justin Timberlake goes out with his friends...Oh, that's right, Timnberlake's friends know how to behave!

KeeKee1kool1

Wow

Dab710

Bunch of gesturing......btw......WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!?........WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!?.....lmfao

think101

GROW UP

Unbroken Chain

Yeah that was solo intense. For a rapper, I have always kind of liked TI because unlike the other rappers he seems like a legitimately good guy and a father to his kids. I know he was in trouble once. I hope he stays out of trouble. bTW, it's refreshing to Have a break from the Sterling debacle. Hopefully that's over

Jo Ann

And this is what Khloe chooses after the drug addict, cheater. Good choices, just like her sister Kim, all losers!

phillipdrummond

This why grown men shouldnt be hanging in clubs. Be with your families, there is only trouble out there. Those days are behind yall now. Especially T.I..

Mary d

Drop all of this "tough" *******s in Afghanistan or any war country and lets see how tough are their asses!!!!! This really pisses me off!

Bob Barker

The Game is going to be bankrupt in a few years. Like Suge and other blacks that only want to poke their chest. All the does his go to clubs and pop ace of spades. I respect rappers like 50, Diddy, Dre. They make a ton of money because they left their wannabe thug personas in the past.

ladydjdnyce

The problem I have is the camera guy. Why couldn't he keep the camera still. the rest of you who commented act like if someone beat up your friend well its security or not you can just stand around and do nothing?

Tom Liebengood

Can't these idiots do anything but go clubbing? What a waste!