« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

BAILS On Interviews

with Barbara Walters, Anderson Cooper

5/2/2014 5:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

050214_v_stiviano_2_launch
update_graphic_red_bar
6:52 PM PDT.  Donald Sterling talked to Walters and Cooper at length and decided NOT to go on camera, telling them he "wasn't prepared" ... sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ.

V. Stiviano did sit for a LONG interview with Walters, telling Babs she does NOT believe Sterling is a racist and saying the 15 minutes of audio were "taken out of context."  She also said there was a 3rd person in the room when she recorded Sterling and he KNEW he was being recorded.

We're told poor Anderson walked away with zilch.

V was silent and back in visor mode (above) after talking to Babs -- but yes, she did take it off for the interview.

ABC US News | ABC Business News

update_grey_gray_bar
Donald Sterling
and V. Stiviano have reunited for an interview with Barbara Walters Friday afternoon at the Four Seasons Hotel in Bev Hills ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Our sources tell us Walters is set to do an interview with both ... and CNN will follow with Anderson Cooper asking the questions.

ABC News is setting up outside in a courtyard of the hotel.

0502-sterling-interview-chair-sub-tmz-
Babs flew into LAX Friday afternoon ... and played it coy when paps asked if she was here to interview Sterling.

Stiviano left home today decked out in all white ... much dressier than we've seen her all week, but still in the damn visor.

0502-v-stiviano-splash-news-com-01

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Sillywilly

BLUE UGLY 💩

What about Oprah? Oh wait...

6one9

Here comes the apology!!!

Who's got the chips!!!!!

Clytemnestra

How the hell did that slut get into this!?! I give up. Sell your body to some rich old man and Barbara Walters interviews you on national television. The end of the world is near!

Faith

They are playing nice now? Sitting together? Aww that's sweet!

getaclue

She's so damn ugly I hope that visor is glued to her face

6one9

Hey V.

Stop trying to hide
your
POX face sweetie!!

Go squeeze another zit!!

Carl

Both together or separately? Makes a pretty big difference.

bob

Hopefully Barbara will be wearing a visor as well.

al baby

V …..Sure has that looks like it could have a penis

Bburns25

What the hell is she on?!?! Whacked out!

Jazzi

Guess she's doing the interview with the visor on! What a piece of work! I'd like to claw her to bits.

KnuckleDragger

Here's the deal. I wanna hate child molesters...that's my prerogative. I wanna hate those that follow the Hitler/Nazi way of thinking, that's also my prerogative...as a free-thinking American. I have no problem with black people...on the flip side...me and n i g g e r s don't get along.
I don't have dog in this...but I do believe that anyone in America should be able to like and dislike whomever they want. Being fined and having your possessions taken away because you voiced your beliefs smacks of Nazism.
We're all racists, to some extent. If you're white...tell me, if you had a daughter would you want her dating Flavor Flav? Same with black people...you want your black, stud of a boy dating Taylor Swift?
Tribes...we all belong to one!!

Frosticles

Barbara suddenly acting like senile, 100 year old.

CoconutScrimp

Wait. We know the old dude a racist; we know what's-her-face nothing but a hoe on that old racist dude money, what questions need to be answered.

Oh, wait, I do have a Q that needs to be answered: Why that hoe called "V."??

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments