Marc Anthony

I'm So Rich ...

I Forgot I Had a Farm!

5/2/2014 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0502-marc-anthony-farm-01
Marc Anthony bought the farm ... AND FORGOT!

The singer was in court Friday ... testifying in his bitter child support case with Dayanara Torres.  She wants support raised from $13K to $113K a month, claiming Marc is hiding income.

During testimony Marc was going over his assets ... explaining how he failed to account for a farm he had in upstate New York.  Marc's answer was simple ... "I completely forgot I had a farm."

As for how he forgot .... Marc says he hadn't been there in 7 or 8 years.

Anthony says he thinks the farm was worth around $700K.

Marc has filed legal docs saying he makes $1.25 million a month, but he says he has trouble knowing exactly how much is coming in.

Rich people's problems.

loudsilience

Give her the farm..that should shut her up for a couple of years.

Mercy

With his income and property in such chaos, I bet the IRS will be taking a look at what all else he might have been "forgetting" about

porkchop

What a cheap, sneaky low life. Seriously, pay for your kids to live the life they deserve to have and stop being such an idiot about it.

baba

Hey Marc..if you're sooo rich & forgot you had a farm..why don't you use that forgotten farm & help feed the hungry

Lee

He needs to pay her the same amount he pays Lopez. If he is worried about money spoiling his first two, then he should reduce the monthly support on his last two kids.

Fuji

He makes 1.25 million a month. Nice. So sounds like she's requesting aprox. 10% of that - $113K a month. If you're looking at percentages, the mother of two kids deserves at least that.

Srachelle7

113k per month???!! Is his kid the Queen of England?

MISERABLE66

Pay her, you s***bag!

Dee

Is he really that forgetful? Now he is bragging about being so rich....that he forgot.
Never liked the man anyway.

Toilethead

Bullcrap.

Teresa andrews

Nobody forced him to have kids. If he didn't want to support them all equally, then he shouldn't have had them.

CyndiChainsaW

I admit I like the pic tmz made of him looking like a yokel. It gave me a chuckle.

ericcaro

Haha thats funny

Roberik 22

He's a joke. I bet knows exactly how much he has as to when he got divorce from J lo he prob had an accounting of what was his and hers. Cheap ass. That's what makes it sad.

Emlee2034

Honestly...I would be perfectly happy with 13k a MONTH!!! That is 156,000 a year!!!! If you can't live with that...you are just greedy and looking for someone to fund your lifestyle...and I am a single mom who gets child support....before you trolls get all judge mental on me...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments