Marc Anthony

I'm So Rich ...

I Forgot I Had a Farm!

5/2/2014 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0502-marc-anthony-farm-01
Marc Anthony bought the farm ... AND FORGOT!

The singer was in court Friday ... testifying in his bitter child support case with Dayanara Torres.  She wants support raised from $13K to $113K a month, claiming Marc is hiding income.

During testimony Marc was going over his assets ... explaining how he failed to account for a farm he had in upstate New York.  Marc's answer was simple ... "I completely forgot I had a farm."

As for how he forgot .... Marc says he hadn't been there in 7 or 8 years.

Anthony says he thinks the farm was worth around $700K.

Marc has filed legal docs saying he makes $1.25 million a month, but he says he has trouble knowing exactly how much is coming in.

Rich people's problems.

Xianne

He should get custody of his kids so he doesn't have to give her child support . Not all mothers deserves to be a mother (kate Gosselin)!!!

Spottedfeather

Yeah, like he makes that much money. We really hear his songs all the time. This is the first that probably most of the world has heard of him in years.

Vanessa

Sthe kids deserve that and more, bet you all did not know of of Dayanara kids with Marc has SPECIAL NEEDS, as a mom of a special needs child they are extremely expensive time consuming. And require ur 100% of time money and everything . So this on my part angers me, I can't stand Marc from this point on

EnquirerLover

That there alone should convince the Judge he is just a cheap ass liar! He should be grateful she sacrificed her many suitors to marry this weakling. Any father who fears paying more for the welfare of child when he can afford it, is a worthless *******. No wonder he is single .

BeiberVegasHoHo

EI EI Ohhhhhh

Misty85914

Wow really and ur complain'n bout havin to pay more support for ur kids I think this is just a spite issue between him n the baby moma

riccasuave

Hahaha wow maybe she still want hem but he's a good dad he well pay if he need too the man is rich... God bless my idolo

Sally M

I cannot picture this guy on any type of farm whatsoever. Well apparently neither can he as he forgot he bought it...

margaret

So overpaid....To think we have starving people and homelessness in this country.I don't understand how people can be paid so much..Athletes,Actors etc...No oneois worth or works that well to get paid this outrageous money...Call me foolish but i would much rather see a Firefighter, paramedic, Doctor this much, on the mere basis of saving a life.

alliestp

I'm sorry, but no kid needs $113K/month. Mommy's a little greedy, isn't she? What, is she to stupid/lazy to work?

cmg

Its amazing how he doesn't know how much money he makes or his assets how convient

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3