« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Nelly

MAYWEATHER IS NOT MY FRIEND

But He Tried to Bang My Ex

5/2/2014 11:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0502_nelly_floyd_mayweather_tmz2Nelly says he and Floyd Mayweather were NEVER FRIENDS ... even though they used to hit the clubs together .... but says Floyd once tried to bang his ex-girlfriend behind his back.

We broke the story ... Mayweather feels betrayed by his ex-fiancee Shantel Jackson for moving on and dating Nelly ... who Mayweather was friendly with earlier this year.

FYI -- Nelly and Floyd have been spotted hanging out together at various nightclubs over the past few years ... and we're told the two were cool with each other.  In fact, one of our producers once spotted the two of them hanging out together at one of Floyd's post-fight parties in Vegas.

But Nelly says they were far from friends -- saying, "Me and Floyd being such good friends is a total shock to me considering we have never exchanged numbers, never been invited to a fight, never been to his house, never ate lunch, we never have hung out anywhere other than seeing each other in a club!"

In fact, in a statement posted on Instagram, Nelly says "Floyd could be confusing his relationship with me with his relationship with my ex for whom he has exchanged numbers and has flown personally to attend His weekend in Michigan which I wasn't invited (guess I wasn't in the circle of friends then) lol."

"I have great respect for him as far as him being a true champion in his sport but homies ..?? Circle of friends ..? Nahh ... Good luck to him tho keep making history champ."

Sounds like a LOT of bitterness is going around.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

K South West

To Cissys cat fighting over hoodrats

ASH

so jay z wearing a whites are devils medallion
at a game is not racist?
you mentally enslaved morons!
JAY Z RACIST

BLUE UGLY 💩

Floyd seems to be a big liar, they're not friends. Any man who would kick his baby mother in front of his kids is a lowlife

Just A Random Thought

Yet another story of Karma.......

Keep It Real

Nelly is spot on! Proving Floyd stay losing in LIFE.

PokeFangirl

Based on that medical report it was an ectopic pregnancy. The fetus' would never have lived to term but would've likely killed her. So....he's saying he wants her dead?

DipToTroopsDeployed

Yeah...Nelly would get his ass kicked. End of story

andrewlala

Manny pacquiao is the only 8 weight class champ in the history of boxing and Floyd Mayweather is scared of manny so won't fight him

Mr Barcliff

THIS SOUNDS LIKE PAYBACK. I REALLY HAVE TO RE-EVALUATE HOW I SAW THIS BEFORE NELLY EXPOSED THIS NEW INFO. LOOKS LIKE NELLY KEPT TO HIMSELF HOW FLOYD WENT AFTER HIS EX AND FELT LIKE ,"IF WE WERE COOL , NOT EVEN FRIENDS, NO MAN WOULD TRY AND BED MY EX" AND I CANT BE MAD AT NELLY FOR THAT. SEEMS LIKE BOTH MEN ARE HAVING A SUBTLE CHALLENGE TOWARD ONE ANOTHER. DONT THINK ITS DISLIKE, JUST MALE ALPHA MALE CHALLENGING WITHOUT ANY VIOLENCE. NELLY FELT SOME TYPE OF WAY WHEN FLOYD TRIED HIS EX AND SAID, OK ITS LIKE THAT? ME MYSELF I WOULDNT HAVE TOUCHED SHANTEL EVEN IF IT WAS TO GET EVEN. WOMAN WITH CLASS WOULDNT HAVE EITHER MEN IN THIS POSTION, SOMETHING BOTH MEN MIGHT WANT TO PONDER BECAUSE THIS LOOKS LIKE A "POTENTIAL FIGHT" IF THESE TWO COME FACE TO FACE. THOUGH FLOYD IS SKILLED AT BOXING, ANYONE WHO KNOWS NELLY'S TRACK RECORD SHOULD NO, HE'S NO PUNK AND WONT BE AFRIAD NOR BACKDOWN FROM NO MAN, EVEN A CHAMPION FIGHTER, HENCE WHAT HE SAID PERIOD, WITH NO FEAR. I LIKE BOTH MEN IN THERE FIELDS(NELLY AS A RAPPER AND FLOYD AS A FIGHTER) SO I HOPE BOTH GUYS BACK OF THESE WOMAN, NELLYS EX AND FLOYDS EX AND FIND NEW ONES, ALWAYS HOW MEN GET HURT OR IN TROUBLE, WOMAN OR MONEY!!!! LGNM

Jake

I'm guessing a lot of Nelly's girlfriends would bang Mayweather given the chance.

Nel ain't exactly Brando.

MsSunshine79

Yeah Nelly was in his feelings about Floyd reaching out to his woman. Payback time now

SlikRik

"Sounds like a LOT of bitterness is going around."
__________________

I have no idea what bitterness they're referring to. He sounds like a class act in this case, considering.

Either way, it always amazes me how these kinds of dudes meet women under the most dubious of cir***stances -- whoring out, banging the first night, etc -- and then they get "serious" with the women, even marry them, and expect them to be "faithful."

Based on what?

These guys are genuinely surprised when they find out these low brow females are banging the next guy or whatever. Amazing.

blamko

Nelly is trying to get on RHOA. He was dating Porsha Williams before this and Jackson is from Atlanta and also an aspiring "actress".

Jackie

go Nelly

cip

Nelly just made an ass of himself, that thot is going to move on to the next however Nelly will always look like a no good back stabber. He Lasted 10 years with Ashanti and he wants to discredit her, obviously she don't give a damn about what's going on cause she is doing what Ms . Jackson don't know anything about "WORK" so go ahead killer, keep on burning your bridges & creating enemies over *****! Nelly you're 39 years old it ain't cute. However I still think you're a sexy mother ****er!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments