Bette Midler

I Got Nailed In Texas ... and It Hurt Like Hell

5/3/2014 12:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0502-bette-midler-instagram-01
Everything's bigger in Texas ... including Bette Midler's big toe, which is now sporting a huge green bandage thanks to a pedicure gone horribly, horribly wrong.

Bette tweeted a pic of her aching piggie majorus a few days ago, adding ... "My New York toes don't love Texas cowboy boots."

But TMZ has learned the problem wasn't boots -- sources close to Bette tell us it was an ingrown toenail caused by a clueless manicurist who recently gave her a bad pedi.

Bette was in Dallas to make the keynote speech at the Jewish Family Service women's luncheon -- and we're told the pain was just too much, so she had the ingrown toenail removed ... (clap clap clap) deep in the heart of Texas.

Ironically, Bette's speech was about going green.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Dennis921

Wow, didn't realize Bette was face-lifting so much.

get real

Hurts!

P. Thomas

Is this really news???

JoJo

Ingrown toenails don't happen THAT quickly. She probably had the ingrown nail and the pedicure aggravated it.

But...she's a pig, so who cares

Gustav LaFong

One glance at that pix of Bette's face and I can see that she's had a facelift. Oy vey! Her poor husband!

T

Something tells me Jerry Seinfeld and George Costanza are involved.

Carolyn

If her nail was ingrown a manacurist shouldn't have been dealing with it. She should have went to a podiatrist.

frank

Are you kidding me, Bette has an in grown toe nail and that makes news ... Get Real People ... such Bull ****

Linda

I smell a lawsuit. Poor pedicurist. Imagine ruining Bette Midler's toe! The horror.

Linda Louisville

An acquaintance once said to me, "Midler? Yeah, I knew her when she was a nobody, playing the Turkish Baths in NYC.". To which I promptly replied, "Well, you might have known her when she was still relatively unkown, but Bette Midler has never, ever, been a nobody!" You're welcome, Bette!

Linda Louisville

BetteMidlerStreisand721

I Love Bette Midler she is my role model and inspirer for me to be a singer

rosedianeyoung

Excellent Idea Bette. And in time the cartilage takes on the appearance of a toenail, for some odd reason yet there is no toenail you can still paint it , if you wish.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6