« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Adrien Broner

'I Love All Mexicans'

5/5/2014 12:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0505-adrien-broner-instagram-01He's been under fire for saying he "beat the f*** out of a Mexican" after his fight with Carlos Molina this weekend -- but now Adrien Broner tells TMZ Sports he meant nothing but love.

Jaws hit the floor in Vegas on Saturday, when Broner addressed the crowd after the fight and said, "I've beaten up Africans and I just beat the f*** out of a Mexican."

Jim Gray reprimanded Broner in the ring for the comment -- but now, the fighter tells us he didn't mean any harm.

"I love all Mexicans," Broner says ... adding, "Molina put up a hard fight."

So far, no comment from the Molina camp.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Truth44

This ugly POS better watch his back before he has a surprise run in w/a mexiCAN!!! Losers like this think they can run there BIG a$$ mouths and get away w/it, sorry jacka$$ it doesn't work that way!!

Kaaka

Yeah when a black person says things like this it's not racist============
@none.

--- ----------------- --------------
RACIST!! i had no idea that blacks not so long ago had MEXICANS as SLAVES for it to be a sensitive matter to go there.

He said anyone can get it...... Africans . and he did beat a Mexican, I don't recall him calling them Wetbacks or something derogatory.Unless saying MEXICAN now is consider a RACIST term.
You can accuse him for being classless , but anything else and we are reaching.

Daniel

**** him .....let his ass face a real mexican fighter like canelo , he will beat the **** out of him and really make him humble ......everyone is asking why are Mexicans so offended ? Well why are African Americans offended with the clippers ?

Murillo

Funny he is saying that cause he already knows he is going 2 be getting suspended and/or fined. Plus his promotion ain't 2 happy with him. And finally, a lot of the people if not most that go see his fighta are Mexican. Soon he will be fighting on Fridays on ESPN and not making that much money he brags so much about. Put him I the ring with a Mexican that can humble him. And by that im mean shut him up. Stop feeding him opponents just to make him look good I the ring. Maidana already proved he ain't that good.

ludeca

God......I mean oh my God.... When mexicans became so sensitive.....am mexican and I understand this comment......he was on fire when he told this, we do the same when we won something against someone from another country, white, black or brown.....but at the end of time.....we have the same blood color

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2