« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Eagles Cheerleaders

SCANTILY CLAD AUDITIONS

Girls Battle It Out for Final Spots

5/6/2014 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

050614_eagles_cheerleaders_launch_v5
The hardbodies were on parade in Philadelphia yesterday ... as more than 50 women stripped down to their bikinis and battled it out for a spot on the Eagles cheerleading squad ... and TMZ Sports has the sizzling footage.

The audition process was grueling ... with a bikini strut, dancing and an intense interview process in front of a panel of judges that included former Eagles cornerback Lito Sheppard.

The Eagles are expected to reveal who made the squad later today -- but in our book, they're all winners.

Check out the clip.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Just My Opinion

NEXT...

Just My Opinion

OK, NEVER JUDGED ANOTHER WOMAN BEFORE ..BUT THE ONE IN THE PURPLE STRIPE OR SHELL LOOKING TOP WITH THE CREAM COLORED BOTTOMS LOOKS LIKE A CHEERLEADER TO ME.

Just My Opinion

OR THE ONE THAT IS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STILL SHOT OF THIS VIDEO.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Skanks

Vote2012

They must of brought them in on the bus from some other place...because there are no good looking women in Philly,

englishpetal

What makes me laugh is they expect them to act like bona fide ladies when they are cheerleaders but the audition process treats and suggests they are anything but.

Swerve

Nice turd cutters

Sir

I'm sorry, but how dumb do you have to be to try out for a "sport" such as cheerleading (I say that loosely), where you don't get paid a dime to do it, yet the men you're cheering for get paid millions? How much time do these morons have to waste in a day where they only do this for attention?

K South West

This is why the EAGLES r losers. Making women strut with no clothes on so they can pick them based on their looks! Any true eagles fan should be able to be a cheerleader. And what does a cornerback know about cheerleading!

ElizaCScott

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
Start making cash right now... Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8012 a month. I've started this job and I've never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here...

WWW.zeejob.COM

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

lourdgoogoo

Some of them don't look like cheerleaders or dancers, and are not particularly hot.