Shovel Girl Video

Cops Conduct Criminal Investigation

5/7/2014 2:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0508-shovel-girl-launch

It's all fun and games until someone gets hit in the head with a shovel ... but TMZ has learned police are investigating the infamous "shovel girl" video ... and assault charges now loom.

By now you've seen the video ... two girls are fighting when one grabs a shovel and throws it at the other ... nailing her in the back of the head as she hightails it out.

Now a rep for the Miami County Sheriff's office in Ohio tells TMZ ... they've assigned a deputy to investigate after they were contacted by the girls' high school. Maj. Steve Lord tells TMZ ... the girl who threw the shovel could be charged with assault or disorderly conduct.

We think we know what Exhibit A would be ...

bart

This is a fine example of American White Trash. None better than these kids. If you think these kids were bad I would hate to see their parents..

Masoncakes

Hahaha! If you watch the video the one who throws the shovel is telling the other one to leave. Then the one who gets hit, who was acting all tough, cries once she gets hit in the head. Now I don't agree with violence of any kind but if you go looking for trouble don't be surprised when you get it. Dumb teenage girls.

skittlesbreaker19

Look at all the chubby chics recording while doing nothing to make the girl in pink leave! I'd think about why I have no support in getting a crazy out of my yard .... Kids!

Cynic

unbelievable so some girl goes to her house to violently assault her , she defends her self and she will be charged?? what is wrong with our police these days?

Gretel

That was so white trash. I think the girl did more damage going down and hitting the side of her head on concrete than the shovel did.

backofftmz

She was asked to leave after shovel girl got beat the f up. Then ean after her. Self defense. No charges

JoeDirt

Pink girl is lucky she's not dead, Trespasser's can be shot.

redman78

She died didn't she

redman78

She dies

Rachel

She asked her multiple times to leave...the nut wouldn't leave. She kinda had it coming to her. The girl with the shovel was getting her ass kicked and being over powered till she got the shovel and probably would have ended up seriously injured had she not taken serious measures. The psycho deserved what she got.

Rod

I guess she must really Dig the girl?....I know, just saying...and this wasn't Florida!

EL444

Ok They Both Had Their Fists Up & Yah The Girl Said Leave My Yard, But The Red Head Only Went After Her When The Dark Haired Girl Said She Was Getting A BB Gun.

EastCoastChopper

looks a little staged but here is the REAL THING - Sopranos -

TheDevilsReject

#TrailerTrash I Love It!!!!!!

kksunshine

The video starts to record half way through the two fighting. I wonder if there wasn't some more altercations before the recording happened. The girl said she will call police, so do it. She would have gotten the ticket instead of her. But as I said I'm betting there is more to this that wasn't recorded.