« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tommy Lasorda

I Hope V. Stiviano Gets

HIT BY A CAR

5/7/2014 6:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

050714_tommy_lasorda_launch

V. Stiviano might wanna stay away from the Dodger Stadium parking lot ... because Tommy Lasorda says he strongly believes she deserves to BE HIT BY A CAR!!!

Tommy did an interview with WPBF25 in West Palm Beach about Donald Sterling -- his self-described "friend" for 30 years.

Lasorda says he wasn't surprised by Donald's racist comments but says, "He just hurt himself by talking too much."

But the most shocking part of the interview came when he turned his attention to V. Stiviano -- and #2 revealed his death wish for the woman who captured Sterling's rant on tape.

It's pretty brutal -- but that's Tommy for ya. For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

FlamingoNut

Best TMZ headline in a long time. "Stiviano" can be easily switched out with "Kardashian" at any given moment.

Unbroken Chain

I had no idea that guy was still alive. Gosh he was the greatest when he was managing the dodgers. what a character. Happy he is still out there

get real

Not a very nice thing to say.....She did extort and Black Mail the man. But lt Karma take its course. Tommy L. Should be ashamed of himself. Too wrongs dont make a right.

Retail Queen

I agree. She got mad her gifts stopped rolling in and she is now sued for the value. Scorned and in possession of recorded conversations she planned this a long time ago. Why didn't she go straight to the NBA with the tapes? Nope, she sold the ugliest one to TMZ!!! I'm hoping for a conviction for the nasty bit#ch.

Jah36

I agree. I think society would be better off. Gold digging ho.

isthisajoke

Tommy LaSorda was friends with a man he acknowledged as a racist but he wanted him to hide it. LaSorda is probably a racist himself and obviously a real jerk as well as he wants some woman to be hit by a car just because she exposed a racist.

Celeb Gossip Addict

I'll be PC and say that wasn't a nice thing to say. I'll work on changing how I actually feel.

nipples mugee

A car dropped from a helicopter 5000 feet up..

Your S&M Girlfriend

I hope Donald Sterling doesn't get protective of her. I don't know about the hit by a car thing but I'd love to see her publicly humiliated like falling on her ass a few times, being outed as male, or being taken to court by wifey's lawsuit, and then have the IRS take every one of her whore payments taken away.

Dawn

Hit n' run baiting. He's wrong for that.

greatneck

Homerun!!!!!! ummm was an accident, happans....

Faunmax

Nothing like saying what's on your mind......

Don

Wow as much as I liked Tommy Lasorda over the years
He's been a friend of Donald Sterlings for over 30 years
He knows what Donald Sterling says and does
And Tommy Lasorda's best was
"he shouldn't have said that
And
I hope she gets hit by a car
Is good ole Tommy Lasorda agreeing with Donald Sterling
If so, that changes my opinion of ole Tommy
Maybe its the Al Campanis syndrome

DirkDiggler

Vendetta for V

Beast Mode

Ugly old racists of a feather flock each other together.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments