« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Donald Sterling

I'M NOT A RACIST

5/8/2014 7:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0504-donald-sterling-tro-01

Donald Sterling
 has broken his silence in a recent phone conversation in which he angrily and adamantly says, "I'm not a racist."

The conversation, which we're told was recorded without Sterling's knowledge and posted on Radar Online, is between Sterling and a friend who questioned him about the audio posted on TMZ Sports.

During the conversation, Sterling said ...

-- "It breaks my heart that Magic Johnson, a guy that I respect so much, wouldn’t stand up and say, ‘Well let’s get the facts. Let’s get him and talk to him.’ Nobody tried. Nobody!”

-- "You think I’m a racist? You think I have anything in the world but love for everybody? You don’t think that! You know I’m not a racist!"

-- "Do you think I told the coach to get white players? Or to get the best player he can get?"

When asked about the NBA trying to force a sale of the Clippers, Sterling responded ... "You can't force somebody to sell property in America. I'm a lawyer. That's my opinion."

042514_donald_sterling_large_launch_v4

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Eddie

This guy was duped by this tranny chick let's move on this story is getting old love makes you say & do crazy things

steffen thorn

If these racist, white supremacist feelings weren't in his heart there would've been nothing to record. Now since he's been exposed maybe he can get help.

Tax

Denial!

(◉_◉) Brush Your Teeth (◉_◉)

"I'm not a racist,I hate everyone"

Fresh21

Without sterlings knowledge once again.. Poor guy. Just when you think you can have a private life... You don't.

H8Kardash

Magic Johnson aint gonna stand up for anybody, hes a bigger A Hole.. He wants Sterling to lose the team so his group can buy it. He probably masterminded this whole thing.

HRH Prince Michael

From personal-experience?
The man, is speaking Truth.
Try it sometimes Bigocrites.

Craigslist.com/NYC/Rant and Rave Section
"The House of David:
The Nina, The Pinta, and You Are?"

FREEDOM

STERLING TELLS THE TRUTH

Michelle

Totally set up. Fake tape that he orchastrated

*Who Carez Bitch*

Lets all bow our heads and fall asleep...This is so boring now -_-

verlinda

Has he forgotten what he told V. about Magic. Maybe she has a point about recording his calls. All racists say they're not racists

FREEDOM

WHY CAN'T THE BLACK PEOPLE ACCEPT THE TRUTH

ABB

Old rich Jews can be racist. Pathetic way to play the Jew card donald.

FREEDOM

GO STERLING!

Kristinajp

I actually believe this man. I have seen too many of my business leader friends be attacked for this same thing just because people can make a false claim like this to get money. Tmz has made millions off this. His own girlfriend is now a household name writing a book. This has got to stop. I thought when Obama got elected he was going to "unite us". Now all I see is racism claims everywhere which ironically is funny to me because I own a recruiting agency and affirmative action is alive and well. The most discriminated people now are the white men looking for jobs. Very sad...so many lives ruined over this. Eventually that pendulum will turn and real racist will be able to get away with it because of all these crying wolf claims.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments