« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Donald Sterling

I Only Said Racist Things

To Get Laid!!!

5/8/2014 11:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0508-donald-v-stiviano-02

Donald Sterling is telling friends ... he only made racist comments to V. Stiviano because he thought it would persuade her to have sex with him ... TMZ Sports has learned.

It sounds crazy ... but we're told Sterling is adamant the comments he made to V. during the rant posted on TMZ Sports were supposed to act as some kind of aphrodisiac to get her in the mood.

Safe to say the plan backfired ... in a big way.

Sterling is telling friends ... he was so desperate to bang Stiviano, he was willing to say ANYTHING to get her to consent to some old man humpin' ... and no man should be judged by what he says to get laid.

As for Stiviano, she insists she NEVER had a sexual relationship with Sterling.

Maybe try candy and flowers next time ... For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Skins

Well, that is ok then

D_Angel

So she's the racist one then? Lol...whatevs this story gets more and more confusing and stupid I might add as stuff comes out.

Obsever..

But now you gonna get fired instead,from your own stuff...Next time ,try compliments and more gift.....

Yurra Knutz

Just ask... want to boink?
Poke the subterfuge.

hoosier

Yeah right she didn't sleep with him

Abe

I forgive him. I'll say anything to get laid too. I once told a woman I was a vegan and loved her dog to get laid. I eat meat daily, and her dog was a terror.

loveyou15

Shes a he

1luv

Baby I love it when you put on that white, pointy hood and burn crosses in my yard! OMG, would someone please hire him a PR firm so they can tell him to shut up already!!

She's baaaack

Oh please Donald. He/she has been blowing you for years. I doubt you gifted him/her with a few million dollars worth of stuff just because she/he was good looking. Because there ain't no way she/he is pretty.

taz

I hope this colostomy bag keeps talking, because everything that comes out of his hole makes it clear he is everything people are saying about him. Disgusting.

redneck-girl

She said she was black on all related drug charges and latino on all unrelated drug charges. Look it up. He needs to shut up and hire a pr team.

Catrina

The fact that some people defend this man is disgusting. I don't care if this fossil was born in the 1800s, his mentality is despicable! We are human beings! We are not your slaves and you don't own us! Donald didn't do us any favors, we made him rich! You're welcome white people! I can't wait for the day when whites become the majority!!! You do not own this country!!!!

FREEDOM

HE CAN GET LAID ANYTIME. HERE WE GO AGAIN TMZ.

FREEDOM

TMZ MAY FACE FALLOUT FOR THERE OFF THE WALL LIES.

TeeD

Can his "thing" even stand up at his age?! The thought of him and sex is just disgusting