« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Johnny Manziel

Champagne Fights and Hot Chicks

... At Post-Draft Party!

5/9/2014 8:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Johnny Manziel Partying After NFL DraftJohnny Manziel was PARTYING like the #1 pick in the NFL Draft last night ... raging his face off at Avenue in NYC with a bunch of stars, booze and super hot chicks ... and TMZ Sports has the footage.

Sources at the party tell us Manziel and his entourage hit the club around 1 AM where they had a private room upstairs.

We're told Drake was there (duh) ... along with Busta Rhymes, Meek Mill, NBA star Kyrie Irving and fellow 1st round draft pick Odell Beckham Jr.

The guys had a blast -- spraying champagne, dancing and having a great time until almost 5 in the morning.

Hey, you only get drafted once ...

050914_johnny_manziel_launch_v3 For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Marco Corona

So much for all his fake, Christian words, including those from his mommy and daddy. There's nothing wrong with joyful celebration but his trashy-like, skanky behaviors speak volumes for his true self. Little Johnny is already on the fast track to NFL groupie corruption.

Jerry

Now I can see why Bortles went way before him. Johnny "Freefall" Manziel seems to care only about flash and money and not football. I mean really, showing off your Rolex last night and that I'm to good attitude. Even the "Show me the Money" gesture you little bro did last night proves it. Other teams are going to pound your "Show me the Money" into the ground. Owner's passed you up for some reason and most likely because of your lack of passion and dedication.

royalredus

I think Jon Gruden also exploded like a champagne bottle when Goodell finally said his name.

allygirl_2002@yahoo.com

I was laughing watching him squirm after being passed up by 21 teams. I heard on tv by one of the NFL analysts that none of the team execs want to deal with his diva attitude. You should hear his post draft interview with Jay Glazer. Omg. He's pissed and has a HUGE ego. He's not as great as he thinks he is and seems more obsessed with hanging with celebs than playing football. Bye Johhny - have FUN in Cleveland. Lol

allygirl_2002@yahoo.com

Draft analysts said he is a "spoiled brat" and only knew 60% of plays, hated meetings and watching tape. He's a rebel. This all came from a teams analyst of him.

prince of the city

I wish the kid nothing but the best. That being said his scrambling style could get him killed in the NFL.

STAYCLASSYSANDIEGO

The next jamarcus russell

mike

LOL...all of these people saying negative things about the Browns... The city of Cleveland are some of the most loyal fans you'll ever meet and its a blue collar Browns town losing or winning we go hard. So what you say - Ill tell you for a fact we dont care what you say

bernergirl

Deadspin has the Patriots scouting report saying he was egotistical and immature... And this shows it.

Enchanted Harlot

I see this being more of a depressed, FML binge than a celebration. Like, "**** it, I'll just drink until I can't remember that I went 22nd to the Cleveland Browns."
This may be a daily occurrence for him for awhile. The Browns are where "promising" QBs go to die, especially #22 picks in the 1st round.
4 words: BRADY QUINN & BRANDON WEEDEN.

Chica

...And all the "models", famewhores and wannabes trying to be photographed with him.

Toilethead

He won't last three years.

L. Ron Hubbard -Scientologist

Both the Browns and Manziel will suck for years to come !

LACY

Please don't compare him to Tebow. Yeah, Tebow didn't make it long in the NFL, but he WORKED HARD, stayed humble, never acted like an idiot and stuck to his values.

nukeeseballipari