Kourtney & Khloe

REJECTED By the Hamptons

'They'll Attract Trash'

5/9/2014 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0509_kourtney_klhoe_take_the_hamptons_tmzKourtney and Khloe won't be taking the Hamptons any time soon -- despite announcing plans to tape their new spin-off in the ritzy Long Island villages -- TMZ has learned, NO ONE wants to rent to them for the summer ... so far anyway ... because they're more trouble than they're worth.

Real estate sources tell TMZ, Kourtney and Khloe have been on the hunt for a massive Hamptons property to rent for the summer while they shoot "Kourtney & Khloe Take the Hamptons."

E! announced plans for the new show in March, but perhaps too soon -- because we're told producers have hit brick wall after brick wall while trying to lock down a house to shoot in.

All across the Hamptons, sources tell us, homeowners have unanimously rejected the Kardashians out of fear they'll bring negative exposure to the wealthy communities.

We're told the biggest concern is having paparazzi swarming around neighborhoods.  Now a homeowner could step up and save the day for them ... but we're told so far no one is biting.

Pretty funny ... one Southampton snob tells us, they're all worried the Kardashians will "attract trash and ruin Southampton," so they want them to go to East Hampton instead, which is notably more "new money." But we're told even East Hampton doesn't want them.

Rich people.

TuxThePenguin

Krusty Kris pays Harvey. this is a fact (in my mind). wanna' dispute it? give me proof, please.

AllieHughes

The rich are afraid all their perversions and the buried bodies of their weekend prostitutes and rival business associates will be caught on camera thats all.

01void

Trash n trash make for more trash, get the trash cans out.

Phil Mcl

Keep them in cal where they belong!!!!! You are not wanted in N.Y.

DanzaSlapsBack

Its funny cause the only people that watch that show live in a trailer or a ****ty apartment and act like they can relate to these skeezys

Just My Opinion

LMAO Now I know I really need my eyes checked. I read that as to say.. Kourtney & Khloe Rejected By The Tampons.

static

Good for the people of the Hamptons!

shanta588

Damn imagine the outcome if the native americans thought the same thing when they saw the pilgrims. No small pots or syphilis.

Hervey....Hervey of Arabia...He was a single guy...

They attract flies.

firebaby

lol, stay in your lane, famewhores....

Dobbins

Wise people, those in The Hamptons. If I recall didn't South Beach , or a portion of Miami, reject these vile people as well? Money doesn't buy everything !

Randaleese

Lol! Love it!

sfrandiver

To quote TMZ "Pretty funny ... one Southampton snob tells us" Judge lately? Jeez wish you would say that more about the KK Klan.

Wow ...

Have they worn our their American welcome? The whole K fam that is? Are they on their way out yet?

Carl

I wouldn't consider that person a snob. I live in a middle class working neighborhood, and I wouldn't want the Kardashians here either. They would attract trash and ruin any neighborhood they go to.