T.I.

Blasts Apollo Nida On Cam

I Ain't Snitchin' Like You! [VIDEO]

5/9/2014 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

050814_ti_apollo_launchApollo Nida won't be comparing himself to T.I. anymore -- especially when it comes to snitching -- because the rapper and his boy Killer Mike put the fear of God into Apollo in Atlanta yesterday ... and the whole confrontation was recorded.

TMZ broke the story ... "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Nida copped a plea with the Feds in his wire and bank fraud case -- and part of the terms included Nida agreeing to become an informant to help catch other crooks. Aka snitching.

Nida tried to downplay our story with a tweet ... claiming T.I. and Michael Vick signed similar "snitching" deals in their cases. Big mistake, Apollo.

T.I. and Mike caught up with Nida in a parking lot yesterday ... and made it extremely clear -- he better keep T.I.'s name out of  his mouth.

In the vid ... T.I. tells Nida their cases were not similar at all.

T.I.'s right ... we've seen the documents and his plea agreement with the Feds does NOT include a so-called snitching clause.

Nida has since deleted the tweet -- and after what happens in this video ... safe to say he won't be saying, tweeting, or even thinking anything about T.I. again.

Ray8

T.I. should have left it alone. They caught him with a pound of weed along with the guns he was not supposed to have. He only got a year and a day despite all his previous arrests. You be the judge.

zombie

Oh please, as if anyone thinks T.I didn't snitch. Only a fool would believe he is telling the truth on that one. Lol.

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

This is lies.
Everyone knows his name is on do***ents that aren't public record.

englishpetal

God why cant rappers leave the hood crap behind when they make their millions!?I thought rappers try to make it big to get out of all that. Seriously act like your've seen a dollar before get some class!

Bill5martin

T.I is right, when it comes to their cases. T.I.'s was much worse. He got caught with automatic weapons (AKA Assault weapons, full auto), silencers etc. Even 50 cent came out and said his lawyer told him a case like that would mean decades in jail. I forget how much time he said(it is on YouTube), but T.I. did only a year & 1 day, I believe. So T.I. can't really talk cause he had to snitch on someone to get that sentence reduction. Plus after he got out. He was on probation & him & his wife were caught with several X pills & other drugs. I don't remember him going back to jail...... I agree as far as snitching. If you get caught doing something wrong. Don't rat on someone else to get your sentence reduced. Like they say, if you can't do the time, don't do the crime. If it is someone innocent who sees a murder & testifies. That is completely different. They are not getting anything out of the deal, they are just doing the right thing. So it isn't snitching. Snitching is making a deal to get out of jail or reduce a sentence. So they don't do as much time & throwing ppl under the bus to do it.

powerfulStuff

Since when did criminals become so self righteous?

TuxThePenguin

yeah, T.I. and your "family hustle," playin' the good do-no-wrong daddy/husband. snitch AND a fool.

SusanCoyote

He's a BITCH! An his wife is a disgusting pig. Atlanta in general is a dumpster.

Leanne

The comments on this story are hilarious!

Livehappy1985

Is that a death head on T.I's shirts? Calling all hells angels

taz

Somebody at Tmz sure does like rappers.

Bob

You need a Rosetta Stone program to understand black people.

GospelTruth

Apollo...stick to beating gays and verbally disrespecting women.

Frankenpussy

LAME p u s s i e s

Blockboy720

Just my opinion..ti is a snitch..that deal he got was just to sweet

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments