T.I.

Blasts Apollo Nida On Cam

I Ain't Snitchin' Like You! [VIDEO]

5/9/2014 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

050814_ti_apollo_launchApollo Nida won't be comparing himself to T.I. anymore -- especially when it comes to snitching -- because the rapper and his boy Killer Mike put the fear of God into Apollo in Atlanta yesterday ... and the whole confrontation was recorded.

TMZ broke the story ... "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Nida copped a plea with the Feds in his wire and bank fraud case -- and part of the terms included Nida agreeing to become an informant to help catch other crooks. Aka snitching.

Nida tried to downplay our story with a tweet ... claiming T.I. and Michael Vick signed similar "snitching" deals in their cases. Big mistake, Apollo.

T.I. and Mike caught up with Nida in a parking lot yesterday ... and made it extremely clear -- he better keep T.I.'s name out of  his mouth.

In the vid ... T.I. tells Nida their cases were not similar at all.

T.I.'s right ... we've seen the documents and his plea agreement with the Feds does NOT include a so-called snitching clause.

Nida has since deleted the tweet -- and after what happens in this video ... safe to say he won't be saying, tweeting, or even thinking anything about T.I. again.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

southsidequeen

Apollo looks real shaky right here. I hope he doesn't end up being the girlfriend in the cell. I am trying to figure what good is snitching, when he still has to back up them 18 years. Stupid.

betterdaysahead

um...people...Nida STOLE SAVINGS ACCOUNTS RETIREMENT ACCOUNTS...like BernieMadoff did, TI and Micheal Vick ddnt hurt PEOPLE. (ok Vick hurt dogs) THESE ARE TOTALLY TOTALLY DIFFERENT CASES- TI ddnt have to snitch it was ALL HIM AND MICHEAL VICK AGAIN, ALL HIM. their actions ddnt have people losing their homes and commiting suicide!!!! APOLLO NIDA'S ACTIONS DID. WAKE UP! AM I RT HARVEY?

ceegee21

This is a Str8 bitch move by TI and his peeps to even record this convo and release it to tmz. I don't agree with Apollo, but on some grown man ****,.... He'd whip TI's ass behind close doors. TI is playing for the camera and This video don't show Apollo getting punked. Grow up TI and "I've never been a real" killer Mike.

Discoverdior

This is the same T.I person who was crying to the judge because he didn't want to go to jail? Now he is stepping up to others...Didn't he also say that guys with cameras are snitches? So why does his entourage walk around with cameras?

Zana1106

Apollo talked a big game to Kenya Moore, but now he looks like a bitch boy. I can't wait to see him go to prison again. I think his wife taught him how to run schemes but shes too smart to get caught.

Unbelievable

I love TI. I know better than to believe Apollo about TI having same crime case. Apollo is a dumba$$. TI, your fans love you and yours. Don't give it this another thought.

Ncludeme2

That's what you do when folks trying to drag your name in the mud , you check that **** at the door , in person not over twitter #****apolloratazz

helen334040