Tyrese

Bout that Life

He Drove to Vegas ... Just for Pizza ... In a $350,000 'Rolls Royce' Van

5/8/2014 2:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

050814_game_tyrese_launch_v2
Just days before throwing down at Dr. Dre's billionaire party -- Tyrese literally drove HOURS to Vegas with his pal The Game ... inside the world's first tricked-out $350,000 "Rolls Royce" van ... just to pick up a couple slices at the Bellagio.

Tyrese tells TMZ, he picked Game up Wednesday in L.A. and made the day trip in his brand new customized ride -- what he's calling the world's first ever "Rolls Royce Phantom Sprinter" van.

The whip's stacked too -- complete with several Apple TVs, a PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Mac Mini, custom Rolls rims and grill, crazy neon "Transformers" lights, a phone charger at each seat, Internet, and even a heated floor.

Tyrese says as soon as they grubbed down at Bellagio they immediately hightailed it back to L.A. Because, why not.

Game tells us, the carpet in the van was so nice, he didn't even bother to wear shoes -- "I made it to Vegas and all the way back in a fresh pair of white socks."

Mark

Why is the engine clicking like that? I was a valet guy at a 4 star hotel in Vegas. I've been in many Phantoms & Ghosts; I have never heard a Rolls engine which sounded like that.

craig

Not all black people or people related to hip hop are retarded thugs,he will always be wealthy and you AND ME will remain jealous.All you haters,let me ask...where is your Billion dollar deal?

Yak

A Sprinter is a Mercedes. What a bunch of idiot posers. Big egos much?

kt

sickening!!! These damn over paid prick's money could be better spent helping people instead of thrown away on all this useless bull****.

andrewlala

Tyrese just wanting publicity.. so of course he hits up one of tmsleezes fav the game

Henry

Should have gone to the Aria for pizza. Five/Fifty is the best pizza !

John J. Nazarian, P.I.

That is dumbest vehicle I have seen in my life.....as an owner of a Rolls and a Bentely.....a brand new shiny Phantom is only $456,000.00, gorgeous and with a $90,000 discount that is the real deal......this noisy box is a total fraud......'fools and there money'.
John J. Nazarian, P.I.
desperateexes.com

EnquirerLover

I would be more impressed if they went out in that to help the community! What I see here, is a bunch of foolish wasting of money. Order a dominos special.

daviesmoturi

Haters **** off.Tyrees and Game...Work hard.Play hard

Padrino

Only a true hater could hate on that. Live how you live...

THECOOLBLACKGUY

LMAO! You guys are soooo mad that he has disposable income to splurge how he wants. We can tell ur broke screamin about his poor financial decisions while you waste time trolling! Im at work getting paid right now lol! Get a life and realize were doing awesome and getting wealthier. #THECOOLBLACKGUYS

ihateTMZ

Some people are so full of hate. We have no clue how much money he has or how he invested his money. Jealousy will get you nowhere people.

Tess Tuckles

Im proud of the homie. Came a long way from the back of the bus,boi.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3