Wu-Tang Affiliated Rapper

I Cut Off My Penis Because of My Kids

5/10/2014 10:39 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0510-christ-bearer-tmz-01Christ Bearer is finally breaking his silence about why he cut off his penis before jumping out a window ... telling TMZ it was depression over not being able to see his daughters that drove him to commit the insane act.

Oh, and he also got his penis back. We'll get to that later ...

C.B. -- part of the Wu-Tang affiliate Killa Beez -- tells TMZ that night last month was a rough one for him. He says he was feeling super alone ... unable to see his two daughters because of restraining orders and a third child on the way.

C.B. tells us he started to smoke weed and read a book about monks and vasectomies. C.B. says it felt like his world was collapsing, and with the thoughts of kids and vasectomies in his head ... he decided to take matters into his own hands. Clearly, it did not turn out well.

But there was a happy ending. C.B. says plastic surgeons were able to reattach his manhood and he has regained full functionality ... though he might not be able to have kids. So ... mission accomplished?

As for his future with Wu-Tang, he'd only say, "I am the f***ing Wu Tang."

If you say so.

John

bs..... cuttng your pecker off and having i put back on would not stop him from having kids

first off its WAY to soon to know if it even works right and I bet it doesnt.....

Unbroken Chain

Now this is a perfect tmz story. I guess I'm happy for him they could fix it. If he does it again, he doesn't get it back!

pink9mm

Whom ever typed this sorry must've been token to much weed 2day lol

pink9mm

And by the way this Son of a bi#ch c.b. Obviously got some major mental issues. I mean I understand larana bobit cut u up, but to do it to ur self.. Whoa get some help fool

Chris

Why is someone who is a danger to himself, others, and restraining orders free? Every read stories when parents kill themselves and take their kids with them?

RadioNinja7

This dude ain't got no reattached penis. He's walking around with a Mangina.

porkchop

I don't know what the laws in California are, but where I come from, this man would still be in hospital getting psychiatric treatment for his issues. There is no way in hell that he should be out and about. No way.

Northwest Airlines

Why try to hurt yourself, all you had to do is go back to the studio made a hit record. Made a lot of mom and your baby mom would of quickly called you and released that restraining orders. You didn't have to hurt yourself.... You pull that crap again in going to get my double extension cord hang you to a tree a beat the living lights out of you and I'm not playing.

L. Ron Hubbard -Scientologist

Miley could use the severed member as a stage prop.

Flight Medic

That's monastics and *castration* not vasectomies! And I'm calling BS on his claim that all is fully functional. In the first place, he sliced himself into three separate parts, and in the second place, it's just too soon to tell.

dontworryaboutit

good thing his rap name isnt '**** bearer'

Socalpimp

BS on the full functioning......He has no member

Eris

John Wayne Bobbit got his bobbed and thrown into marsh reattached and works ... soooo

J

He should be the next owner of the LA Clippers.

Fat Matt

I'm calling BS on CB. This only happened a few weeks ago. There's no way in hell his severely-severed wang was reattached, fully healed and functioning already. Not possible. And him reducing his serious mental issues to "yeah I got super stoned and read a book about vasectomies" is total BS too. He's obviously come to what little sense he has left and is trying to salvage some kind of public image. This dude needs to be 5150'd before he, ahem, "detaches" from reality again.