Britney Spears

Extending Run

in Las Vegas

5/11/2014 7:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0511-britney-spears-concert-splash-02Britney Spears and Sin City are a match made in heaven ... TMZ has confirmed Brit is close to extending her run with Caesars for another two years.

Spears would continue her reign at Planet Hollywood’s Axis theater until Christmas 2016 if she accepts the new deal. The contract would be for two years and pay her $12 million, says the New York Daily News.

Caesars Palace President Gary Selesner told the paper that Brit has been "a great success" during her time in Vegas, adding, "She has been filling out the place every night, and she is enjoying it and is in good health."

As TMZ first reported, Spears' is taking home $30 million from the first two years of her current Vegas deal.

boo boo

She looks awesome. People I know who have seen her show day it's dynamite. She's making everyone a ton of $.

Just Steve

Looking like a Very well put together bag of bones. Why not just retire

TiffC

I'd still stick it in her butt. Not because she's HAWT... but because I'm that easy.

John

So if the report is true she's taking a big pay cut

Ojay21

Uh needs to pay her 60 mil at least.. I was in Vegas recently and I wanted to see her, but tix were sold out for the night I wanted.. I'm not even much of a fan but it's Britney bitch!!

Lisa

If she's such a success, why are they cutting her pay by more than half?

ProudMexicanAmericanWoman

She's never been that intriguing to me.

CANTBELIEVEITSNOTBUTTAH

Good for her. I get the impression she does it because she loves it, the heck with the money. I mean, you never see her in designer clothes and diamonds, flaunting a Birkin bag.

worldclass

She hasn't been in vegas two years. It's been less than 6 months.

bring back recent posts

$ seem way off here, not that TMZ would be privy to the contract. When y think of the contracts Celine got and the coin judges get on these copycat voice shows, seems like she is getting the raw end of e deal...

Butchcliff

Went from a total train wreck & turned her life completely around to be successful. Good for her

ams165

She looks yummy in the stage pic. Her labia probably looks like floppy bunny ears. ..

SusanCoyote

Can't sing, can't dance - white trash hillbilly is all she will ever be.

eicarr

Who's that lady in the photo!?! I guess time marches on. But she's still the perfect fun non-serious show for Vegas. Like an Elvis or Siegfried and Roy. Better than an impersonator show or Caline Dion.

HellOfAnAngel

It's a wonder she still has a career; is that her or her mother in this picture? Britney is a has been that should've never been! Her talent never did and never will exist; she's so overrated its ridiculous and on top of that she is below average looking at best, nothing special at all.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments