Justin Bieber

Clinging to Moving Van

On Skateboard

5/11/2014 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

051114_justin_bieber_launchThere is such a thing as reckless and there is such a thing as stupid ... Justin Bieber riding his skateboard while hanging onto the side of a moving van is the latter.

Biebs -- who of course had a friend film the stunt -- posted the video on his Instagram page on Saturday with the caption, "Ridin down fairfax lol had a great time."

As the old Eminem lyric goes, "How the f*** you supposed to grow up when you weren't raised?"

Miamivic

I swear sometimes I think Bieber himself reads these boards & others. I've been knocking on him for a week now for not attending an NBA game since December & there he is today in Donald Sterling's building. Proved me wrong Lol! Jeff Van Gundy said that kid needs a good talking to. Lol!

Miamivic

You know what Bieber can do that would really everyone including myself? Climb Mount Everest all the way to the peak. Only 250 or so have died trying.

L. Ron Hubbard -Scientologist

What an idiot!

t.r.

tic toc tic toc.....it's just a matter of time......{{{{splat}}}}

Gamedame

It's bad enough that he did it, but to post it on Instagram so that all of the young, dumb, impressionable children want to be like him so they try it, too, is absolutely irresponsible on Bieber's part. I'm shocked his management team hasn't made him pull it. I truly hope that some cute little child isn't badly injured or worse by trying to imitate this entitled piece of s***.

dude

There is such a thing as reckless and there is such a thing as stupid. and there is such a thing as hope

Just My Opinion

Wow now that is moving with style. How much time did they give that dude to move out of CA? Looks like they wanted him out ASAP, and he didn't even have time to get in the van.

bkblueknight

bieber wont be getting any grammys anytime soon. but id love to see him get a darwin award

beigebrother

DON'T TALK
JUST DON'T TALK

Kat E

Why does he still act like he's 14? Double cupping is killing your brain cells Mr. Bieber!

missdiva22

that so ****ing ass cool

missdiva22

that is so ****ing cool

my4girrrrls

This isn't back to the future

The Community Organizer

White people

paul a.

What is wrong with this TMZ?
For young people, you guys seem very lame and boring to me.
I did worse things than this when I was JB's age. It's part of the journey.
Get a life, people!