« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Donald Sterling

Blasts Magic For 'Having AIDS'

'He Should Be Ashamed'

5/13/2014 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

051214_andeson_cooper_sterling_launch_v2
Donald Sterling
says Magic Johnson is a bad example for the children of L.A. because of what he did to "get A.I.D.S." back in the '90s ... and says he should be ashamed of himself.

Sterling made the comments to Anderson Cooper during his big CNN interview ... saying "To do what [Magic] did and then get A.I.D.S. ... I mean, come on."

For the record, Magic does not have A.I.D.S. -- but was diagnosed H.I.V. positive back in 1991.

Sterling continued his attack on Magic -- saying, "Big Magic Johnson ... what has he done? He's got A.I.D.S."

"What kind of a guy goes to every city and has sex with every girl? Then he catches H.I.V. ... is that someone we wanna respect and tell our kids about? I think he should be ashamed of himself. I think he should go into the background."

Sterling also said he believes Magic tricked him into staying quiet in the days after TMZ Sports published the original audio recording as part of a diabolical plot to take over the Clippers.

Sterling also just called Anderson Cooper a RACIST -- saying, "I think you have more of a plantation mentality than I do ... and I think you're more of a racist than I am."

Sterling didn't explain why he believes Cooper is a racist.

Sterling seems to be in denial about how the players feel about him -- saying they still "love me." He says the media hates him.

Story developing ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

FunkTek

WOW, he really used that? i wouldnt piss on this old **** if he was on fire, or break if i saw him cross the street

KunteKinte

Has anyone realized this story has been bullshiz the whole time because Sterling is a senile old man? It's really stupid to care about what a senile old man says or thinks.

FunkTek

wow HE ACTUALLY USED that? i wouldnt piss on this guy if he was on fire, or break when he walks across the street.

what a low life piece of ****

Black who luvs white girls

They should just leave him alone. He's out of his mind.

Whocatea123

I still can't believe his wife would stay with him !!! We all no how he got it !! Just disgusting. As for sterling he needs to stay off camera he doesn't need to explain anything to anyone . Next please I'm more interested on the Beyoncé story !!! I'm tired of this sterling bs ....... next !

Ron Fing Swanson

Lol this kook is going at Magic hard, he must know Magic is gunning to get the Clippers.

Blockboy720

Nobody deserves Aids..that hurts the children the family etc..since when have everyone became so foolish.

Kat E

Loling at that screen shot :-D

vlad90

Anderson cooper the cia agent

kicksroute66

Now that is great television.

Rhubino

This is the new "Flight 370". CNN, the mainstream media, just drives a story til people lose interest, then move on and jack up the next thing. It's not about informing us, it's about firing the slop down our throats until we collectively vomit, then ... Next!

bring back recent posts

Whoa, I am watching show, kind of reminds me of a lil child playing at the beach with a shovel and a bucket of water, digging a hole bigger and bigger, that is fun, Mr. Sterling is also providing laughter! Dude needs a timeout,like forever!

Teresa andrews

F*ck this trashy excuse for a man for all eternity.

mousetrap

Hahahaaaa!! Don Sterling is going out in a Blaze of Glory!!! Good for you Don. Don't let those f**kers get away with unjustly kicking you around. Tell them how it is. It is obscene and nauseating what they did to this guy. Even if he is a little bit of a mean old man. It is disgusting. And anyone who thinks otherwise is also a piece of sh!t.

DiM

This guy's head has clearly not left his own arse since the 40's.
and being so incredibly ignorant about HIV is untolerable.