« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Donald Sterling

Blasts Magic For 'Having AIDS'

'He Should Be Ashamed'

5/13/2014 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

051214_andeson_cooper_sterling_launch_v2
Donald Sterling
says Magic Johnson is a bad example for the children of L.A. because of what he did to "get A.I.D.S." back in the '90s ... and says he should be ashamed of himself.

Sterling made the comments to Anderson Cooper during his big CNN interview ... saying "To do what [Magic] did and then get A.I.D.S. ... I mean, come on."

For the record, Magic does not have A.I.D.S. -- but was diagnosed H.I.V. positive back in 1991.

Sterling continued his attack on Magic -- saying, "Big Magic Johnson ... what has he done? He's got A.I.D.S."

"What kind of a guy goes to every city and has sex with every girl? Then he catches H.I.V. ... is that someone we wanna respect and tell our kids about? I think he should be ashamed of himself. I think he should go into the background."

Sterling also said he believes Magic tricked him into staying quiet in the days after TMZ Sports published the original audio recording as part of a diabolical plot to take over the Clippers.

Sterling also just called Anderson Cooper a RACIST -- saying, "I think you have more of a plantation mentality than I do ... and I think you're more of a racist than I am."

Sterling didn't explain why he believes Cooper is a racist.

Sterling seems to be in denial about how the players feel about him -- saying they still "love me." He says the media hates him.

Story developing ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

cb2013

This guy just keeps digging himself a deeper hole..

Timmy Boy

He's got aids and a gay son. Sterling is right!

Debbie

Give me Mel Gibson any day over this arsehole

Trigga31

He was promiscuous and could have given his wife aids and passed it on to his unborn son. But that's typical In the ghetto

STFU

I couldn't agree more . MG should be ashamed n hasn't done a thing for Black community to include other athletes /celebrities .

Rocking

This man have really problem with Magic....Magic all yours buddy !

chicago_animal

When you have money like he does, you just Don't Give a F*ck!

boo boo

So insensitive and out if touch. He's not helping himself, the more he runs his yammering trap.

H8Kardash

Well... He does have a point

Superrrmoon

This is the most shocking interview I've seen in years . He's out of his mother****ing mind. Anderson can't keep a straight face.

Just Steve

Oh he must have smoked himself retarted 200 years ago. Makes sense now

YoursTruly

This is one disgusting old fool. I wonder if he hears himself when he talks?

boo boo

If he's trying to make the NBA, players, owners and fans hate him even more, he should keep trashing one of the most beloved basketball figures of all time. You're sealing your own doom, Dude!

Rocking

I think that magic fock Ms.Sterling in the early days..that's why he's upset with Magic !

Vote2012