« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Donald Sterling

Blasts Magic For 'Having AIDS'

'He Should Be Ashamed'

5/13/2014 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

051214_andeson_cooper_sterling_launch_v2
Donald Sterling
says Magic Johnson is a bad example for the children of L.A. because of what he did to "get A.I.D.S." back in the '90s ... and says he should be ashamed of himself.

Sterling made the comments to Anderson Cooper during his big CNN interview ... saying "To do what [Magic] did and then get A.I.D.S. ... I mean, come on."

For the record, Magic does not have A.I.D.S. -- but was diagnosed H.I.V. positive back in 1991.

Sterling continued his attack on Magic -- saying, "Big Magic Johnson ... what has he done? He's got A.I.D.S."

"What kind of a guy goes to every city and has sex with every girl? Then he catches H.I.V. ... is that someone we wanna respect and tell our kids about? I think he should be ashamed of himself. I think he should go into the background."

Sterling also said he believes Magic tricked him into staying quiet in the days after TMZ Sports published the original audio recording as part of a diabolical plot to take over the Clippers.

Sterling also just called Anderson Cooper a RACIST -- saying, "I think you have more of a plantation mentality than I do ... and I think you're more of a racist than I am."

Sterling didn't explain why he believes Cooper is a racist.

Sterling seems to be in denial about how the players feel about him -- saying they still "love me." He says the media hates him.

Story developing ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Yonce❤️❌⭕️

More beyonce jay z and solange news! 🏄

Whocatea123

Lol big deal it's the truth !

Gullible

oh boy...........somebody take the shovel away from him, he's almost through to the centre of the earth.....

Jim Deen

I think he meant sleeping around and getting the HIV, but sensationalizing is how TMZ makes money so... Also, it's not like Sterling hasn't slept around either but that doesn't make TMZ's angle any less misleading.

Christina glanzbergh

Ignorant old man.

Bob Barker

Call it what you want. Magic got aids/hiv from a hooker. Great role model? I think not. It looks like Sterling has dementia, but he got that right.

DEEMANN

One has nothing to do with the other. With that said, 23 years later and magic still never officially is said to have aids and looks healthier than ever. Funny what that $$$$$$ can do for someone while millions continue to suffer and die from what he contracted also. ???????

YoursTruly

Said it once. I'll say it again. Idiot. 😂

Jennifer De La Rosa

Lol I think this is hilarious !!

stephanie

He needs to stop talking on tape

Bob Barker

Cooper is as bad as Stiviano. Baiting an old man for ratings.

Bossy Potato

Yeah, this guy is a moron. Like what is he even saying.

pudge facker

I've grown very tired of this story...

NameNotImportat

Magic HAS to be nailing that chick. This kik is pressed HARD.

FunkTek

WOW, he really used that? i wouldnt piss on this old **** if he was on fire, or break if i saw him cross the street

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments