Sherri Shepherd

You File for Divorce

I File for Divorce

5/12/2014 10:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Sherri Shepherd Files For Divorce
Sherri Shepherd has filed her own legal docs for divorce ... days after her estranged husband Lamar Sally filed his own docs.

Shepherd filed for divorce in New Jersey, claiming irreconcilable differences.

TMZ broke the story ... Sally filed for legal separation May 2 ... although our sources say it will be changed to divorce as soon as Sally meets the California residency requirement in 3 months.

As we reported ... the couple is having a baby in July with a surrogate, and Sally wants full custody and wants an order prohibiting Shepherd from interfering with the birth.

Interestingly ... Shepherd makes no mention in her legal docs of custody.

As for the prenup -- which Sally wants invalidated on grounds of fraud -- Shepherd wants it enforced.  The prenup provides -- if the marriage lasts between 2 and 5 years -- Sally gets $60K and that's it in the money dept.

Tammy

Maybe the baby isn't her's biologically so she doesn't care if he gets the child. Maybe he is the only one that is connected to the baby maybe they didn't use her eggs, something is up there.

Chris

He wants custody so he can collect child support for the next 18 years. Otherwise, all he has is the $60...K from the pre-nup which will get him nowhere. When will women learn that marrying a loser is NOT worth being able to say "my husband." Too many women think if they can say those two words, it makes them look wanted to the outside world. Women who are better off financially than these bums have a lot to learn about self respect.

cristiana

what did she see in this guy? he is not good looking at all!

cmg

Go sheri! Your a good woman and highly professional. Good job on the pre nup smart smart smart!!!! We love u girl.

Tascer

Um, which one is Sherri?

SuccessfulAuthor

Not a handsome dude AT ALL

Sadiemay

Sherri got dumped . I love it !

STAYCLASSYSANDIEGO

Who is this again?

Double Bubble

These two look like brother and sister.. could even be twins

ladyvil

After a 2nd marriage gone awry, I'm done with it, hallelujah!! Best of luck Sherry!

toddpugz7111

does she think the Earth is flat?

Just My Opinion

Is this the same lady that is crazy over Donny Osmond, or is that Marie Osmond? If it is Marie Osmond, she might have to stand in line behind Kathy Griffin, and wait her turn. LMAO

JK Marie

EL444

Ya Know This Bltch Went On & On About This Man & Their Wedding For Fn Ever!!!!!! It Was Nauseating & Quit Watching The View Over It. And It Ends Like This. She's Kinda Funny But Clearly Delusional.

BLKCLK500

Most annoying twit ever.

Weezie

I know Lamar and the whole story! Sherri didn't want to have sex. In the almost 3 years Lamar said they may have had sex 20 times. He told me he never cheated on her (and no need to lie to me). Could that be the reason her first husband cheated? And no I'm not saying that makes it right. But perhaps she has issues from her pass why she doesn't like having sex. A man will go elsewhere. Sherri & Lamar went to counseling for a year before their marriage. He claims she had some serious issues. She agreed to have this baby but told Lamar once he was going to file that he could raise him because she didn't want to have to explain that to her son with her first husband. Lamar says she doesn't spend time with her son now. So now she will have to pay child support. Which she isn't happy about. There is so much more that I would like to say. But... I don't know Sherri personally, however I do know Lamar. And he his a very good guy. Lamar found emails Sherri emailed to Ms. Nash etc about how much money she shouldn't give him for child support. Because Lamar ask her that without involving the courts. So it is yet to be seen what will happen. I know the name of this "oven" who's carrying the baby... Jennifer. Oh did I say that? I just hate how everyone is making Lamar this horrible person. Not fair. There is always two sides to every story. I might hang out with Lamar tonight. Watch basketball.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments