Sherri Shepherd

You File for Divorce

I File for Divorce

5/12/2014 10:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Sherri Shepherd Files For Divorce
Sherri Shepherd has filed her own legal docs for divorce ... days after her estranged husband Lamar Sally filed his own docs.

Shepherd filed for divorce in New Jersey, claiming irreconcilable differences.

TMZ broke the story ... Sally filed for legal separation May 2 ... although our sources say it will be changed to divorce as soon as Sally meets the California residency requirement in 3 months.

As we reported ... the couple is having a baby in July with a surrogate, and Sally wants full custody and wants an order prohibiting Shepherd from interfering with the birth.

Interestingly ... Shepherd makes no mention in her legal docs of custody.

As for the prenup -- which Sally wants invalidated on grounds of fraud -- Shepherd wants it enforced.  The prenup provides -- if the marriage lasts between 2 and 5 years -- Sally gets $60K and that's it in the money dept.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Weezie

It's okay for the woman to ask and/or get child support or alimony. But the man can't? I feel for the children involved. Lamar I have your back. Your friend long before Sherri.

pegnew

Sherri is dumb as dirt! (no offense to dirt!) Did she even graduate from high school? She goes into this
"Ebonics" lingo! ALL Sherri talks about are: #1 her son,
Jefferey, #2 her ginormous boobs, #3 sex

Dee

Not that she has to put her business in the street but I would advise her not to over talk herself when it comes to gossiping on the show.

sophia thomas

In my opinion, I think Sherri Shepherd could have done a lot better. I don't find Sally to be attractive. In my opinion, her soon to be ex-husband looks like he could be gay, not that there's anything wrong with that. Sherri sometimes speaks to loud, but she seems like a very nice person. May the Most High, bless her and give her the desires of her heart.

Sexxybody2

ARE THESE 2 SURE THAT . THEY'RE NOT RELATED... THEY LOOK A LIKE... hehehe !... AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY ....

Me

Sherri I am so sorry you are dealing with this from someone that vowed to love you through all times. The fact that they reside in NJ but her husband Mr. Sally filed papers in California speaks the truth. He is only after her money. I pray the courts see this and if he wants that child so bad let him go out there and be a man and raise his child. Your egg wasn't used so regardless of what anyone says according to law that isn't her child. As for the ex-Mr. Tarpley your son's father. Man up! Stop trying to take her money. If you were really concerned for your son where have you been the last eight years when Sherri was trying to make a living. And by the way don't judge whether someone is a true Christian or not. Let those without sin throw the first stone. We don't know her story. Only what we see in the media. God bless you Sherri and the men going through this with you!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5