Sherri Shepherd

You File for Divorce

I File for Divorce

5/12/2014 10:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Sherri Shepherd Files For Divorce
Sherri Shepherd has filed her own legal docs for divorce ... days after her estranged husband Lamar Sally filed his own docs.

Shepherd filed for divorce in New Jersey, claiming irreconcilable differences.

TMZ broke the story ... Sally filed for legal separation May 2 ... although our sources say it will be changed to divorce as soon as Sally meets the California residency requirement in 3 months.

As we reported ... the couple is having a baby in July with a surrogate, and Sally wants full custody and wants an order prohibiting Shepherd from interfering with the birth.

Interestingly ... Shepherd makes no mention in her legal docs of custody.

As for the prenup -- which Sally wants invalidated on grounds of fraud -- Shepherd wants it enforced.  The prenup provides -- if the marriage lasts between 2 and 5 years -- Sally gets $60K and that's it in the money dept.

Kobe_No_Means_No

She da gold digga, everybody in da hood knows dat. She want da car, da house and she wants more dough. I tell her "ho, get da f*** outta here." I ain't takin' more of dis bulls*** from dis b****. Ya heard? Money talks and you ain't gettin' none from me.

BLUE UGLY 💩

2 idiots

Special

both are ignoramuses

HumanNature

DESPERATE AND BIG "DUMMY!!!!!

Horndog

Why is that man wearing a fur coat in the middle of May?

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Spiteful fat moron. Both of 'em, losers....

Lucky_130

I hope I get there autograph someday, because these two are some real SUPER CELEBRITIES. I mean everyone knows who these two are, right?

IKnowthismuch

I am glad she did file where they lived. They were together on March 4th in New York, so he wasn't/or moved to LA - he's lying and I am sure she has more proof of his lies.

CJ

She believes in creationism and thinks the world is flat. I wonder what God thinks about her getting a divorce?

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

Dude wouldn't last 3 years, in California on that 60K. Not even in the Valley. Tfoh

anony

He said he finally realized she's dumber than a box of rocks.

jacqueline

It was once all luvvy dubby and they had the perfect marriage it appears.less heart ache to stay single.why go through another marriage.people dont know what faithful is nowdays.we live in a country full of hores.male and female.good luck.

notalawyer

The world is not FLAT....

keepinitrealincali

Did she marry her brother or cousin???? They look an awful lot alike.

Arcadia Rink